This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Pumpkin White Chocolate Snickerdoodles – this easy cookie recipe starts with a QUICK BREAD mix if you can believe it! These are the BEST pumpkin snickerdoodles ever!
When I was a kid my mom used to buy these big boxes of pumpkin quick bread mix at Costco every fall. You could never find them at the grocery store and they were seasonal and because they came from Costco they were supersized boxes. Each box made three loaves, if I remember correctly. I loved that bread so much and looked forward to it every year.
There were a few years there I didn’t find it, and it made me sad, but then, as a young married person, I found it again. Every year I’d buy the mix (usually multiple boxes) and keep it around all year long whenever I had a craving for pumpkin bread or pumpkin muffins.
Guess what else you can make from a pumpkin quick bread mix. Any ideas?
Yep, you guessed it: COOKIES. Did you know you can make COOKIES with QUICK BREAD or muffin mix? Mind blown, you guys. And they’re delicious. And easy!!!
You want another secret? Back in the day, way back when I fell in love with pumpkin bread from a box from Costco…it was Krusteaz brand. How cool is it that 30 years later I work with them as an ambassador? Pretty full circle, if you ask me. Plus, you can buy their pumpkin quick bread mix at almost any store during the season.
Plus their mixes are the bomb dot com, especially the pumpkin spice quick bread. And it also makes some super duper Pumpkin White Chocolate Snickerdoodles!
Pumpkin White Chocolate Snickerdoodles are the perfect easy fall recipe and they start with a quick bread mix so they’re even easier to make!
This recipe starts with Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread Mix. Basically you just have to add a few ingredients to the box mix to make it a cookie dough rather than a bread batter. To make them snickerdoodles I decided to roll them in cinnamon sugar before baking. I also added white chocolate chips because pumpkin and white chocolate are a match made in heaven.
These cookies are easy to make, so easy kids can do it. Jordan has been baking with Krusteaz mixes for years because they’re so easy. And, get this: you can make cookies using any of their quick bread or muffin mixes. Genius right? I can’t wait to try all the flavors.
But first: let’s get our fall on with PUMPKIN SNICKERDOODLES!
How to make cookies from a quick bread or muffin mix:
- Instead of the ingredients called for on the box you add butter and egg. That’s it! It’s like when I make a crust out of cake mix or when I do gooey bars.
- Add your favorite mix-ins, like chocolate or nuts.
- Roll them in cinnamon sugar to be like snickerdoodles!
You can also find this recipe on the Krusteaz Website, where I am an ambassador.
Pumpkin White Chocolate Snickerdoodles
- 1 15 ounce box Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips optional
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- Mix quick bread mix, butter, and egg in a large bowl with a hand or a stand mixer until combined. Mixture will be thick. Mix in white chocolate chips, if using.
- Stir together sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Scoop 2 tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Place on cookie sheets, 2” apart.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until slightly golden brown around the edges. Cool 10 minutes on cookie sheet before removing to cooling rack. Store in an airtight container or freeze for up to one month.
This post has been sponsored by Krusteaz. All opinions are 100% my own.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
Last Updated on September 7, 2021