This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Super easy Nutella Cookie Cups are a 2 ingredient recipe that combines chocolate chip cookies with creamy, rich chocolate hazelnut spread. These Nutella cups are the best semi-homemade dessert when you need something sweet last minute.
Table of Contents
Easy Nutella Cookie Cups
Nutella cookie cups recipe: a 2 ingredient chocolate filled cookie cups recipe that is so simple and so good. I mean, there’s Nutella! What’s not to love about that?
What makes these so easy is the shortcut that happens to be one of my favorites: refrigerated cookie dough. I always have some stashed in the fridge, which works perfectly for these filled cookie cups.
Instead of baking the cookies like usual, they’re baked in a muffin pan and formed into adorable little cups. They are the perfect size to hold a spoonful of Nutella.
These are great for sharing because they’re bite-sized and look great on a serving platter. I combine chocolate chip cookies with the Nutella, but with so many cookie flavors, you can easily change up this recipe to create all kinds of cookie cups.
2 Ingredient Nutella Cups
- Ready to bake chocolate chip cookie dough – I like to use the kind already portioned into cookie dough balls. It’s easier than dealing with the tube of cookie dough.
- Nutella – you could also use peanut butter or Biscoff or any other flavor spread. Like Oreo Peanut Butter!
How to make Filled Cookie Cups
- Spray a mini muffin pan with baking spray and preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place one cookie dough ball in each muffin mold and bake the cookies for 18 to 22 minutes. Allow them to cool for five minutes, and then use the handle of a wooden spoon to make a well in the center of each cookie so they form a cup.
- Let the cookie cups cool completely, and then use a butter knife to gently loosen them around the edges so it’s easy to remove them from the pan.
- Fill each cup with just under a tablespoon of Nutella, and they’re ready to serve!
You know what I love about Nutella? It goes with all the cookie flavors! So, have fun changing up the cookies – you can use any store-bought cookie dough flavor you like or try my homemade cookie recipes to make your Nutella cups:
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Sugar cookies
- Peanut butter cookies
How to Store and Freeze Cookie Cups
Storing: You can store Nutella stuffed cookie cups in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days.
Freezing: place them in a freezer container and freeze them for up to three months.
Have You Made This Recipe?
Leave a rating by clicking the stars below!
2 ingredient Nutella Cookie Cups
- 1 package 24 count ready to bake chocolate chip cookie dough (or any flavor)
- 1 ½ cups Nutella (or any dessert spread)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray mini muffin pans with nonstick baking spray (the kind with flour) or grease and flour the pans. Don’t skip this step or your cookies will stick.
- Place one cookie dough ball in each muffin pan cavity. Bake 18-22 minutes or until the cookies are fully baked.
- Cool 5-10 minutes, then use the back of a wooden spoon handle or the rounded part of a ½ teaspoon to press the cookie into a cup.
- Cool completely before trying to remove. Use a butter knife to carefully loosen and pop the cookie cup out of the muffin pan.
- Place about ¾ tablespoon Nutella in each cookie cup. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Use any brand cookie dough (I used Pillsbury).
- Any flavor cookie dough works too.
- It is very important the cookies bake all the way through. They should no longer be glossy when you remove from the oven.
Nutella Cookie Cups are easy 2 ingredient cookie cups! Filled cookie cups with nutella are an easy dessert using Pillsbury cookie dough.