It’s a new month and time for a new baking challenge! For me June = Strawberry season so for this month we are doing Strawberry Shortcake!
Table of Contents
How the Crazy for Crust Baking Challenge Works
- Details: The challenge starts on the first day of each month. Check the the Crazy for Crust Baking Challenge Hub for the most recent challenge.
- Bake: Bake up a batch of Strawberry Shortcake!
- How to Enter: Click here to access the landing page.
- Win: At the end of the month one baker will win a $100 Amazon gift card!
- You can share your creations on social media by tagging me @crazyforcrust and using #CFCBakingChallenge, but to be entered to win you enter via the widget on the landing page.
- For an extra entry, you can leave a comment and star rating on the Strawberry Shortcake.
- The challenge runs until the last day of the month at 11:30pm pacific time
June 2021 Baking Challenge
This month we are doing Strawberry Shortcake! This is my BEST Strawberry Shortcake Recipe that is made with sweet cream biscuits, fresh whipped cream and lots of fresh berries.
I love fresh strawberries when they are in season but to be honest, the BISCUIT is what I love the most about this recipe. It’s fluffy and sweet and absolutely heavenly.
So go and grab the Biscuit Strawberry Shortcake Recipe and make yourself some – but that’s not all – you can make it with ANY fruit you like, in case strawberries aren’t in season where you live or you don’t like them.
You can make this month’s challenge recipe with ANY fruit:
Or anything you like. Just snap a photo and upload it on the entry page!
Be sure to share on social media too for a chance to be featured: tag me @crazyforcrust and use #cfcbakingchallenge!
One winner will receive a $100 Amazon gift card!
May Challenge Entries + Winner
I was so happy about the interest in this challenge last month! Thank you all for entering. Here are a few of them:
The winner has been selected and emailed! Congratulations to Leslie C. – check your email!
Here are some of the entries from our Snickerdoodle challenge.
I had so much fun last month seeing your creations and can’t wait to see this month!
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: June 1, 2021