This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
New month, new baking challenge! This month I have a BRAND NEW recipe for you: Coffee Cake! This is the perfect brunch or breakfast and it will WOW your family. Plus it can be frozen in slices for quick snacks or dessert.
By making this months challenge recipe you can help me get it seen by more eyeballs so I thank you! And I hope you enjoy it!
How the Crazy for Crust Baking Challenge Works
- Details: The challenge starts on the first day of each month. Check the the Crazy for Crust Baking Challenge Hub for the most recent challenge.
- Bake: Make my Coffee Cake Recipe and take a photo.
- How to Enter: Click here to access the landing page.
- Win: At the end of the month one baker will win a $100 Amazon gift card!
- You can share your creations on social media by tagging me @crazyforcrust and using #CFCBakingChallenge, but to be entered to win you enter via the widget on the landing page.
- For an extra entry, you can leave a comment and star rating on the Coffee Cake Recipe post.
- For another extra entry, you can share on your Instagram story or feed and tag me (@crazyforcrust) and use the hashtag #CFCBakingChallenge
- The challenge runs until the last day of the month at 11:30pm pacific time
- October Donations: This month I’m donating $1 for every image entry to the Trevor Project, the leading organization for providing crisis intervention for LGBTQ+ youth.
October Baking Challenge
Make the recipe, upload a photo and be entered to win.
Be sure to share on social media too for an extra entry (Instagram) and a chance to be featured: tag me @crazyforcrust and use #cfcbakingchallenge!
One winner will receive a $100 Amazon gift card! PLUS each entry is a $1 donation The Trevor Project.