It’s a new month and time for a new baking challenge! It’s time to start using some summer zucchini – we’re going to be making ZUCCHINI BREAD – or one of my variations.
Table of Contents
How the Crazy for Crust Baking Challenge Works
- Details: The challenge starts on the first day of each month. Check the the Crazy for Crust Baking Challenge Hub for the most recent challenge.
- Bake: Bake up a batch of Zucchini Bread (or a variation, links below)!
- How to Enter: Click here to access the landing page.
- Win: At the end of the month one baker will win a $100 Amazon gift card!
- You can share your creations on social media by tagging me @crazyforcrust and using #CFCBakingChallenge, but to be entered to win you enter via the widget on the landing page.
- For an extra entry, you can leave a comment and star rating on the Zucchini Bread recipe, or the variation you used.
- The challenge runs until the last day of the month at 11:30pm pacific time
July 2021 Baking Challenge
It’s mid-summer which means that zucchini is in season! Let’s make Zucchini Bread!
This easy and delicious quick bread recipe has tons of variations:
Just pick the original or make one of the variations listed to join the challenge!
Then snap a photo and upload it on the entry page!
Be sure to share on social media too for a chance to be featured: tag me @crazyforcrust and use #cfcbakingchallenge!
One winner will receive a $100 Amazon gift card!
June Challenge Winner
The winner has been selected and emailed! Congratulations to Jessica P. – check your email!
I had so much fun last month seeing your creations and can’t wait to see this month!
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: July 1, 2021