New month – new challenge! This month I challenge you to make one of my most popular holiday recipe: Christmas Cookie Bars! These are soft and almost fudgy, and full of holiday M&Ms and sprinkles. See below for challenge variations for other holidays!
Table of Contents
How the Crazy for Crust Baking Challenge Works
- Details: The challenge starts on the first day of each month. Check the the Crazy for Crust Baking Challenge Hub for the most recent challenge.
- Bake: Make my Christmas Cookie Bars and take a photo. Variations: use sprinkles and candy colors to match the holiday you celebrate (i.e. Hanukah or Kwanza, etc.)
- How to Enter: Click here to access the landing page.
- Win: At the end of the month one baker will win a $100 Amazon gift card!
- You can share your creations on social media by tagging me @crazyforcrust and using #CFCBakingChallenge, but to be entered to win you enter via the widget on the landing page.
- For an extra entry, you can leave a comment and star rating on the Christmas Cookie Bars recipe.
- For another extra entry, you can share on your Instagram story or feed and tag me (@crazyforcrust) and use the hashtag #CFCBakingChallenge
- The challenge runs until the last day of the month at 11:30pm pacific time
- October Donations: This month I’m donating $1 for every image entry to Feeding America.
If you don’t celebrate Christmas – don’t worry! Use the color of M&Ms and sprinkles you celebrate with (for other holidays like Kwanza or Hanukkah, or just rainbow!)
December Baking Challenge
Make the recipe, upload a photo and be entered to win.
Be sure to share on social media too for an extra entry (Instagram) and a chance to be featured: tag me @crazyforcrust and use #cfcbakingchallenge!
One winner will receive a $100 Amazon gift card! PLUS each entry is a $1 donation to Feeding America.
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: December 1, 2021