BIG NEWS! My cookbook is available for PRE-ORDERS NOW and I’m sharing the cover reveal.
I am SO excited about this cookbook. I sweated cookies and brownies and sugar for months and I know you’re going to love it.
Ready to see the cover?? Here it is:
Crazy for Cookies, Brownies, and Bars will be released in February 2022 but it’s available for PRE-SALE NOW!
Being 100% honest: pre-sales are HUGELY important for authors. It’s really important for the sellers to understand there is demand for the book so every pre-order is so appreciated!
Let’s talk a little bit about the book!
What to Expect
Crazy for Cookies, Brownies, and Bars contains 85 recipes showing you how to make cookies in batches big or small and offers expert tips on how to store them so they stay fresh for a long time. It will guide you in taking your cookie skills in new directions, into the delectable world of brownies, blondies, shortbreads, cookie cups, cookie cakes, and more.
- Every recipe has a photo!
- There are chapters for favorite cookies, brownies and bars, crazy cookies, sandwich cookies, cookie cakes – and even NO BAKE Cookies!
- Abby gets her own chapter where she shares 3 of her favorite dog cookie recipes!
- Recipes are written in U.S. measurements and grams.
- Every recipe has a tip – and some even have extra recipes and process photos.
- There are tips for doubling recipes, storing and freezing, and I talk all about my favorite equipment and ingredients.
- Every recipe also has a story – remember all the stories I used to tell? Many of them – and even some new ones – are in the intros of the recipes!
You can also watch the Youtube Video I made for the sales team at that link!
Thank you all for all of your support – without you I wouldn’t have this huge opportunity!
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: May 7, 2021