You’ve heard of the KICMount, right? The magnetic mount for your iPad? It makes it stick anywhere that’s metal? I love mine, and I know you’d love one. To convince you of this fact, I’ve compiled a list of 5 reasons why you NEED a KICMount.
1. It will keep your kids busy.
Are you trying to make dinner? Need 5 spare minutes to yourself, but want your kids close by? Stick the iPad in the KICMount and turn on Netflix. Five minutes of sanity so you don’t chop off your thumb during dinner prep: priceless.
2. It’s magical and you can wow your friends with it. “Look ma! No hands!”
3. It’s a great good-night tool. As in, give daddy a kiss goodnight while mommy does the dishes.
4. You won’t ruin your iPad while you’re mixing. Flour + eggs + iPad = BAD.
5. Your husband will realize you were right after all, that you not only needed an iPad, but that a KICMount is necessary. He may even take it out to the garage where it will disappear into the depths of the screws, wrenches, and other manly stuff that shall not be named.
Maybe you should convince him you need TWO?
See, 5 reasons why you NEED a KICMount. No iPad is complete without it. Go check them out!
Connect with KICMount:
Thanks for reading!
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: May 31, 2013