May 02

Over 50 Margarita Recipes

Over 50 Margarita Recipes at crazyforcrust.com

There’s nothing quite like a cool and crisp margarita, especially when it comes with a side of chips and guacamole. If you’re entertaining for Cinco de Mayo (or just want an excuse for a margarita) here are over 50 recipes ranging from traditional to fruity, to blended, to on the rocks, to WOW.

Find a new favorite!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Loading InLinkz ...

This collection was compiled by:
carrie bio 2
Find Carrie:
Frugal Foodie Mama | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Instagram
Thanks for reading!

20 Responses to “Over 50 Margarita Recipes”

1. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on May 2, 2014 at 3:04 am (#)

I am so into this post! :) It’s making me thirsty!

Thanks for including my ‘The Best Homemade Margaritas: All-Natural, 3-Ingredients’ and fun to see it on your collage, too!

Pinned!

2. Mir posted on May 2, 2014 at 3:18 am (#)

How do I pick?! It’s like trying to choose a favorite child. Oh, heck. I’ll just make it my summer goal to try them all!

• Dorothy Kern replied on May 2nd, 2014 at 6:32 am

LOL, I love your analogy Mir!

3. Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness posted on May 2, 2014 at 3:19 am (#)

I love me a good Margarita! Especially because you posted this on a Friday, which means it’s more acceptable to test them ALL today! Such a great roundup! Pinned!

4. Melanie @ Carmel Moments posted on May 2, 2014 at 5:44 am (#)

Wow. Superb round up. So many gorgeous choices!
    Have a beautiful weekend!

5. Ceara @ Ceara's Kitchen posted on May 2, 2014 at 6:44 am (#)

I am loving this round up Dorothy!!! I want to try all of them … once my exams are done :) Have a great weekend!

6. Matt Robinson posted on May 2, 2014 at 8:42 am (#)

So many great ideas here. I get stressed out thinking of what to make sometimes, now I’ve bookmarked this and will come back to it time and time again. Just in time for Cinco de Mayo too. Have a great weekend!

7. Serene @ House of Yumm posted on May 2, 2014 at 9:14 am (#)

So many choices?!?! Aaaah!!! What do I do?? Eenie meenie miney mo. No wait..I’ll just make them all! What a fun collection :) And thanks for including my mango margarita in there!

8. Danielle @ TheBestDessertRecipes.com posted on May 2, 2014 at 9:33 am (#)

Oh my goodness, I LOVE margaritas! I don’t even know where to start with all of these. Thanks for the round up! :)

10. How to Philosophize with Cake posted on May 2, 2014 at 11:07 am (#)

Everything looks great! Too bad I don’t drink :) smoothies for me I guess

11. Ashley @ Wishes & Dishes posted on May 2, 2014 at 11:12 am (#)

You’re killing me here!! Can I sample a few sips of each??!! ;)

12. Amy @ Amy's Healthy Baking posted on May 2, 2014 at 2:59 pm (#)

This is such a fun idea!! All of the bright colors and fun flavors… Maybe we should have Cinco de Mayo all year round, just to have margaritas every day! ;)

13. Lisa @ Cooking with Curls posted on May 2, 2014 at 6:03 pm (#)

Wow, who knew there were so many varieties of Margaritas!! I guess I will have to work my way through them this weekend, LOL. Thanks so much for including my Watermelon Margarita in your awesome collection! :)

14. Jaren (Diary of a Recipe Collector) posted on May 2, 2014 at 7:04 pm (#)

Oh if I weren’t so pregnant right now! Pinning for after baby…

15. Kim (Feed Me, Seymour) posted on May 2, 2014 at 7:17 pm (#)

Oh man. Now I need a serious margarita! These all look absolutely fantastic! Thanks for include my mango vanilla marg. I can’t wait for Cinco De Mayo now!

16. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on May 4, 2014 at 9:41 am (#)

Oh my goodness…where do I start??? They all look so incredible! Pinned!

17. Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner posted on May 4, 2014 at 8:21 pm (#)

I LOVE this collection Carrie and Dorothy! Thanks for including me – Pinned!

18. Pingback: Over 50 Different Margarita Recipes | Gurlvival

19. Pingback: Pretty As A Pitcher: Serving Up Summer's Best Pitchers + Recipes - Hadley Court