Feb 10

I Heart My Teacher Valentine Printable

valentine-heart-teacher-printable1 words

As many of you know, I’m the hospitality coordinator for our school PTC. (I know, perfect job for me, right?) I do luncheons and snack days and I try to put little goodies in their boxes throughout the year. (And that includes all the staff!)

I love showing appreciation to teachers on Valentine’s Day, because usually the kids get all the glory. Let’s not mention how Valentine’s Day should be about love between adults but whatever. The teachers deserve some love too! My daughter, obviously, is in elementary school. I’m not sure if I’d do this same printable if she was in, say, 9th grade. I guess I’ll figure that out when I get there!

These aren’t the exact printables I’m using on Thursday, but they follow along the same track. You really need hardly anything to make these, they are super simple!

heart our teachers-002

Click here for the printable version.

heart our teachers-003

Click here for the printable version.

Ingredients: cardstock, a printer, double stick tape, and heart shaped wrapped candies. I used Hershey’s heart candies for these. I wanted to get Palmer’s (hellooo I’m on a budget) but can you believe Walmart doesn’t carry Palmer’s chocolate? Anyway, Hershey’s, Dove, Reese’s, or Palmer’s would fit on these. The links are formatted for a regular 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper, just print and cut! You can also buy reams of cardstock at Walmart, did you know that? It’s in the paper section, not the scrapbooking section.

These are super cute, and easy. Your kids (and their teachers) will love them! Now…does anyone want to come help me assemble 65 of them? ;)

Enjoy!

Inspired by Two Kids Cooking

This post may be linked to: Chef in TrainingLil’ LunaBuns In My OvenChic-and-CraftyI’m Lovin’ it FridaysStrut your Stuff SaturdayWeekend Wrap Up PartySundae Scoop Link Partyand all of these too!

19 Responses to “I Heart My Teacher Valentine Printable”

1. Anne @ Domesblissity posted on February 10, 2013 at 5:36 am (#)

You saved me a job Dorothy. That’s just what I was looking for. Thank you!

Anne xx

2. Kayle (The Cooking Actress) posted on February 10, 2013 at 7:11 am (#)

Sooooo cute!

3. Anne@FromMySweetHeart posted on February 10, 2013 at 7:38 am (#)

What a great idea for cards for coworkers and other special people in your life. And you are amazing to look after the teachers the way you do. They must truly appreciate you! Thanks for this fun idea, Dorothy! : )

4. Kelly - Two Kids Cooking and More posted on February 10, 2013 at 8:45 am (#)

These are awesome! And, I’m glad we could be inspirational :D Thanks for the shout out!

Happy Valentine’s week :D

Kelly

5. Dorothy Kern posted on February 10, 2013 at 11:25 am (#)

Test

6. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust posted on February 10, 2013 at 11:31 am (#)

Testing comments

7. The Partiologist posted on February 10, 2013 at 12:16 pm (#)

Perfect and it’s so simple! Thanks for sharing!

9. Kelly posted on February 10, 2013 at 5:41 pm (#)

Adorable!! Also? The 99-cent store has those Palmer’s hearts! Go get ‘em before everyone else uses them for their gorgeous Valentines!
    Thanks so much Dorothy – and I can only imagine the teachers must be spoiled ROTTEN by you!

• Dorothy Kern replied on February 10th, 2013 at 6:15 pm

I knew I’d seen them somewhere recently! I just couldn’t believe Walmart didn’t have them. Shoot, they have them at the grocery store too! :) Thanks Kelly!

10. Meg @ Sweet Twist posted on February 10, 2013 at 7:00 pm (#)

Awe..love it

11. Jackie posted on February 11, 2013 at 9:33 am (#)

Do you still need help? Did I miss sign ups for teachers or are you doing this on your own ? LMK if I can help. You always have such cute ideas….. hugs

• Dorothy Kern replied on February 11th, 2013 at 5:05 pm

Thanks Jackie! I got them all done today. :)

12. Emily ~SoDomesticated~ posted on February 11, 2013 at 1:07 pm (#)

So completely adorable! I heart these creative Valentines!