Hey there friends. It’s Frrriiiiday. Woot!
Who had a good week? Hopefully…all of you.
Did you do a lot? I feel like life is never ending, am I the only one?
Here’s what I did this week:
1. My blog turned 2! And I’m giving away some of my favorite things. Oh, and I made pie. Of course.
I would like to say, all your sweet comments and FB posts and tweets are just making me a little emotional. I heart all of you too! Thank you for being not just loyal visitors, but friends too. 🙂
5. I admitted to my shoe addiction and related shoes to things on sticks.
6. I turned 35.
7. Jordan has her first cheer game this weekend. It’s going to be so cute I’m sure I’m going to die from the cuteness.
8. Why yes, I have too much time on my hands. Red is Mel, purple is me, blue is what we watch together. By October our DVR will be full because football takes up 3 nights a week. (Thanks NFL. We reealllly needed that Thursday night game, right?)
9. Hey, have I told you about Online BlogCon? Just kidding. You’ve already registered…right?
10. If you have a DSLR, I’d love to hear about what kind it is, what I should get, and what lenses are the best. I’m starting to research them.
11. We finally, finally (after 8 months) hung our headboard in the new house. They are 12 separate photos I turned black and white and framed. All the photos are places that Mel and I have vacationed or that have special meaning for us.
12. It is still hot here: forecast 90 degrees for the foreseeable future. What the heck, Mother Nature? I want Fall and I want it now!
Okay, well. I could go on and on and on…but I’ll stop. 🙂
((Hugs)) to everyone, and have a great weekend!