With all the talk of brownie batter lately, I thought I should share these babies from last year. One of my favorite flavors!
8. Last week I ran 2.5 miles twice, did three days of p90x (kickboxing, chest/back, and legs/back). Then I decided to go rock climbing and then I ran again the next day. And then I wanted to die.
1. Carrot Cake Ice Cream by Kitchen Meets Girl
2. Birthday Cake Ice Cream by Pint Sized Baker
3. Toasted Coconut Ice Cream with Fudge Ripple by Life Made Simple
4. Guilt-Free Snickerdoodle Ice Cream by The Domestic Rebel
5. Biscoff Pudding Pops by Bakeaholic Mama
6. Marshmallow KitKat Ice Cream by Inside BruCrew Life
7. Butter Pecan Ice Cream by Sweet Tooth
8. Nutter Butter S’mores Ice Cream by Something Swanky
9. Funfetti Ice Cream Cupcakes by Kristin’s kNook
Have some ice cream this weekend!
10. People who use WordPress - I need your advice! My eventual goal is to move to self-hosting. Because of money, I’m figuring I will get Thesis or Genesis and build the site myself and then pay someone to integrate all my content and followers. Here are my questions for you: what child theme do you use? Do you use Genesis or Thesis? How hard was it to build your site (headers, colors, social media, etc.)? And were you able to take your GFC followers with you? Who did you use for your migration, if you used help? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Well, that’s it for today. Ha!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. Mine is going to involve a watermelon lemonade cocktail I will be creating on the fly. If it’s good I’ll share it.