Mar 26

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Happy Crazy Sweet Tuesday everyone! Where you can find all the desserts you didn’t know you needed.

I woke up yesterday morning and realized it’s a normal week. No school meetings. No events. (Hopefully) no medical emergencies. It felt nice. Let’s hope it stays this way. I could use a few weeks of normal.

Plus, I want to get back to drooling over my computer all day long while reading all your posts. Virtual tasting, no calories!

There were so many great links last week! Here are a few that caught my eye:

Butterscotch Toffee Chocolate Fudge Cookies by Sally’s Baking Addiction. It’s hard for me to choose my favorite part of these cookies. Because all those ingredients are calling my name.

Carrot Cake Ice Cream by Kitchen Meets Girl. I can taste it already. I want to put it on this pie. And then flaunt it in front of my husband so he must put down his WW cookies and eat my treats. {Insert evil laugh.}

S’mores Cupcakes by Julie Vision in the Kitchen. Raise your hand if you want to dive into that pile of frosting goodness??

Peanut Butter Cornflake Clusters by Rindy Mae. Um, that picture? Makes my stomach growl. It’s peanut butter and chocolate. Two things I love (almost) as much as my husband and kid.

Chewy Biscoff Blondies by The Traveling Spoon. Darn, my Biscoff jar is almost empty ( from me eating it with a spoon, no lie). But wait! I’m going to Walmart tomorrow. {Happy dance.}

Thanks to everyone for linking last week! We keep hitting new records with the number of links. It continues to amaze me how many people take time out of their day to visit here each day. Y’all rock!

If you’ve been featured, go ahead and grab a button.

Let’s start the party!

Rules are boring. So, let’s just agree to this:

Desserts only!! (Pretty please. Just desserts, thanksmuch.)
Visit some other links…make someone’s day by saying hello.

Ready? GO!

39 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on March 26, 2012 at 7:15 pm (#)

Hi Dorthy, Tis the season for chicks, so I linked up mine… They aren’t in eggs, they just have a stick up their butt. :) Enjoy!

2. Deana posted on March 26, 2012 at 7:35 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting and have a great week:)

3. Rachel posted on March 26, 2012 at 7:43 pm (#)

Thanks for featuring my Biscoff Blondies – I’m fresh out of Biscoff, too. It’s a crying shame!

4. Robin @ Bird On A Cake posted on March 26, 2012 at 7:45 pm (#)

Hi Dorothy! I have been playing with Recipage today…created a new page for my recipes. I’m still figuring out how to embed the recipes in my posts for easy printing. Was it easy for you to figure out? I’m wishing I knew how to code html!! Maybe my issues are Blogger related.

5. Addicted to Recipes posted on March 26, 2012 at 8:11 pm (#)

Thanks so much for hosting another awesome party Dorothy!

6. Jocelyn posted on March 26, 2012 at 9:52 pm (#)

I do need more desserts!!! Well, at least more desserts I can drool over too:-) Thank you for a fun and “sweet” party!!!

7. Winnie posted on March 26, 2012 at 11:28 pm (#)

Good Morning Dorothey

Wonderful features!
    Thanks you for hosting this party, and I hope you have a great “normal” week :)
    Winnie

8. sallysbakingaddiction.com posted on March 27, 2012 at 1:52 am (#)

Hey Dorothy! thank you SO much for the shout out. I am so very honored you liked the sounds of those butterscotch toffee chocolate fudge cookies. they sure are delicious!! :)

9. Mary Sullivan Frasier posted on March 27, 2012 at 2:59 am (#)

Hi Dorothy! Great features from last week! Linking up my Sweet Buttermilk Banana Cake today. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have an awesome (but uneventful) week! ;~)

10. Aimee posted on March 27, 2012 at 4:47 am (#)

Dorothy, as always thanks for hosting! I love desserts, and I love Tuesdays!

11. Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl posted on March 27, 2012 at 5:12 am (#)

Eeeek! Thank you for featuring my carrot cake ice cream! AND for hosting every week–there is always such great stuff here!

12. Sophie posted on March 27, 2012 at 5:28 am (#)

Wow! I think I’m drooling! ;) Please consider linking these up to my FIRST link party! http://lacreativitedelafille.blogspot.com/2012/03/hi-readers-well-first-of-all-i-want-to.html
    Thanks for hosting this! -Sophie

13. Sue Alexander posted on March 27, 2012 at 5:52 am (#)

I have nothing yummy to share this week, but I sure will enjoy seeing what everyone else made!

14. The Better Baker posted on March 27, 2012 at 5:55 am (#)

Sure are some awesome features! My mouth is watering just looking at all the gorgeous photos. Thanks for hosting such a sweet party! =)

15. Susan-The Weekly Sweet Experiment posted on March 27, 2012 at 6:27 am (#)

Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a “normal” week!

16. Julie posted on March 27, 2012 at 6:38 am (#)

You featured my cupcakes! AH!! I feel famous!! Thanks so much! And I love coming here every Tuesday to see what everyone has been up to and to drool at my desk. :-) I hope you continue with your ‘normal’ week!!

• Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust replied on March 27th, 2012 at 5:12 pm

They were awesome! Thanks so much for coming by. Normal so far…here’s hoping! :)

17. Bridget posted on March 27, 2012 at 7:10 am (#)

Thank you for hosting and have a lovely week :)

18. Kristin@gratefulbelly.com posted on March 27, 2012 at 7:14 am (#)

Everything looks delicious, thanks for the party!

19. Hayley posted on March 27, 2012 at 7:48 am (#)

Those cupcakes look amazing and never, evah show me those cornflake clusters again because I may go insane and attempt to chew my monitor. Good grief!

• Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust replied on March 27th, 2012 at 5:11 pm

LOL! I’ll probably make them some time and bring you some. Or not? ;)

20. Kristin posted on March 27, 2012 at 8:40 am (#)

They have biscoff at Wal-Mart, you say?? I might just have to try this stuff..

21. Mindy posted on March 27, 2012 at 9:05 am (#)

Shut the front door!!!! Thank you so much for featuring my cereal treats!!!!
    This party is gonna be the death of my waistline! :o)

22. Holly posted on March 27, 2012 at 9:27 am (#)

Oh my gosh, all those features look divine! I added a couple sweets to the party today! Thanks for hosting Dorothy :)

23. Sue posted on March 27, 2012 at 4:12 pm (#)

I didn’t know Walmart carries Biscoff. Thanks for the tip!

24. Amee posted on March 27, 2012 at 4:30 pm (#)

I am new to your linky and I love it! Lots of yummy treats here!! :)

25. Michelle @ Michelles Tasty Creations posted on March 27, 2012 at 4:34 pm (#)

Hi Dorothy,

Thanks for hosting. I added a couple of recipes today and will definitely be back. This is so much fun! Everything looks so wonderful.
    Have a great week.

Michelle

26. Lisa @ Flour Me With Love posted on March 27, 2012 at 7:09 pm (#)

Thanks so much for hosting Dorothy :)

27. Debbie posted on March 27, 2012 at 10:10 pm (#)

And one more happy thing for you ….Andy Cohen is back from vacation! Whoo Hooo!! ;) Thanks for hosting and continue to enjoy your week!

Debbie @ http://www.life-is-sweets.com

• Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust replied on March 28th, 2012 at 7:50 pm

I know! I’m so super-duper excited. Taped him the last two nights. But no RHOC? What the heck??

28. sweetsimplestuff.com posted on March 30, 2012 at 10:28 am (#)

So many wonderful ideas … never enough time! Thank you for hosting!