Oct 28

Halloween Round-Up

Monday is Halloween, which I can’t believe. I’ve had so much fun posting themed treats this month and I’ve had even more fun looking at so many others. I thought I’d do a round-up of all the Halloween posts I’ve done and throw in a few of the others I’ve loved so much.

Here is some of the fun I’ve had lately:

Here’s what has caught my eye over the past month or so:

Bleeding Red Velvet Truffles by Cookies and Cups
Edible Halloween Lights by Lady Behind the Curtain
S’more Ghost Marshmallows by Blondie and Brownies
Slime Cockroach Cupcakes by Something Swanky
EEEEEEEK-Pops by Trilogy Edibles
I think, as a whole, us food and dessert bloggers are a pretty creative bunch. I have so many things pinned for inspiration next year.
And I’m not done with Halloween yet; be sure to come by Monday for a quick last-minute Halloween treat.
Have a wonderful weekend!

9 Responses to “Halloween Round-Up”

1. Lindsay Ann posted on October 28, 2011 at 11:14 am (#)

Cute round up, check out ours for more fun inspiration! http://blog.dollhousebakeshoppe.com/2011/10/halloween-treat-roundup.html

2. Karen - Trilogy Edibles posted on October 28, 2011 at 11:18 am (#)

Love it! and thanks for including my EEEEK pops. Who knew they would be so well loved!

3. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust posted on October 28, 2011 at 11:45 am (#)

@Karen – Trilogy Edibles
    I swear, I still love the vampire one most. :) Have a great weekend!

4. Barbara Bakes posted on October 28, 2011 at 7:40 pm (#)

Fun roundup. I especially love the Boo Mallow.

5. Melissa Placzek posted on October 29, 2011 at 6:35 pm (#)

So many great ideas! thanks for posting ;)

~Melissa

6. Aimee posted on October 30, 2011 at 5:26 am (#)

Very Fun ideas!!! Thanks for checking out my Pumpkin Mousse recipe!!! I’m your newest follower and hope you’ll follow me on your next visit!!!

7. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust posted on October 30, 2011 at 6:59 pm (#)

@Melissa Placzek