Mar 18

Pi Day Pie Features and winners!

First of all, I want to thank all of you for helping me celebrate Pi Day last week in an amazing fashion! SO many amazing pies were linked up I was drowning in a puddle of drool all day. ;) Now we need to talk about the Pi Day Pie Features and Winners {and I have a free printable for you!}

First up: winners!

Congratulations to Emily (the winner of the Roul’Pat) and Rachel (the winner of the Marie Callender’s Coupon). I’m still waiting to hear back from the Pie Plate winner. Check your email!

And now for the features! It was so hard to choose favorites, so I started with the most clicked and then went by how many hunger pains I got when I read each post.

Pi Day features

Cheddar Garlic Turkey Pot Pie by Semi Homemade Mom

Berry Custard Pie by Like Mother Like Daughter

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Pie by Life Love and Sugar

Ultimate Brownie Pie by It Bakes Me Happy

Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes Chess Pie by Something Swanky

Biscoff Butterscotch Apple Pie {with Sugar Cookie Crust} by Wine & Glue

Thanks again for partying with me! I can’t wait until Pi Day next year. Until then:

keep calm pie-001

{Click here for the link to the free printable.}

36 Responses to “Pi Day Pie Features and winners!”

1. Kammie @ Sensual Appeal posted on March 18, 2013 at 3:11 pm (#)

So I have to say a big huge NOMZ to this post. I see a lot of beautiful looking pies and although I am more of a cake girl myself, there’s always room for some scrumptious pie in my life. Especially those more decadent ones… oh my! Great list, congrats to the winners!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 18th, 2013 at 6:01 pm

Thanks Kammie!

2. Kelley@ Miss Information posted on March 18, 2013 at 3:46 pm (#)

These all look great what fun I can’t wait to start making some if these

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 18th, 2013 at 5:59 pm

Thanks Kelley!

3. Tonia@thegunnysack posted on March 18, 2013 at 4:02 pm (#)

Thanks for the feature! Looking at all of the pies is making me really hungry!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 18th, 2013 at 5:59 pm

I know! ME TOO! :)

4. Kristin posted on March 18, 2013 at 4:24 pm (#)

Thank you for the feature!! I told Scott and he was interested in the idea of a money prize. No, darling. Pageviews and reputation is what this is about :)

In other news, I just “pinned” half this list…

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 18th, 2013 at 5:58 pm

LOL, I wish! :) When I’m a rich, successful cookbook author, I’ll do that. :)

5. Meghan @ The Tasty Fork posted on March 18, 2013 at 4:35 pm (#)

The coconut key lime pie is calling my name!!!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 18th, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Right??? :)

6. Shannon posted on March 18, 2013 at 4:54 pm (#)

So many great flavor combinations! I made a blueberry pie for Pi day!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 18th, 2013 at 5:56 pm

Me too! :) Sooo good!

7. Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen posted on March 18, 2013 at 5:21 pm (#)

Oddly after reading this I am craving some pie!! LOL

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 18th, 2013 at 5:56 pm

Me too! :)

8. Lisa @ Wine & Glue posted on March 18, 2013 at 5:55 pm (#)

Thanks for the feature lady!

9. Mary Ellen posted on March 18, 2013 at 7:03 pm (#)

Holy cow! You have a lot of chocolate lovers out there! :-)

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 19th, 2013 at 6:28 am

Yes I do! And I’m one of them! :)

10. Jennifer @ Mother Thyme posted on March 18, 2013 at 7:33 pm (#)

Look at all these amazing pies! I want a slice of each!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 19th, 2013 at 6:28 am

Me too! Thanks Jennifer!

11. Anne @The Cooking Campaign posted on March 18, 2013 at 7:36 pm (#)

Holy Pie these all look incredible! We’re definitely a pie family, I can’t wait to try some of these out!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 19th, 2013 at 6:27 am

I hope you enjoy them Anne! :)

12. Brenda @ SweetSimpleStuff posted on March 18, 2013 at 8:42 pm (#)

Tooo many wonderful pie recipes … if that’s possible! Dorothy, thank you for the cute printable.

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 19th, 2013 at 6:26 am

Thanks Brenda!

13. Shawn @ I Wash You Dry posted on March 18, 2013 at 10:53 pm (#)

Oh boy, now I want pie. Lots and lots of pie!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 19th, 2013 at 6:26 am

LOL, thanks Shawn!

14. Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips posted on March 19, 2013 at 7:07 am (#)

Thanks so much for featuring my Monster Snickers Pie! Can’t believe it was the most clicked!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 19th, 2013 at 3:09 pm

It’s an awesome pie!

15. Lindsay @ Life, Love and Sugar posted on March 19, 2013 at 12:00 pm (#)

Thanks for the mention!! There are so many great looking pies to choose from, my goodness!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 19th, 2013 at 2:59 pm

You’re welcome Lindsay!

16. Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl posted on March 19, 2013 at 1:36 pm (#)

I’ll take a slice of each, thanks. ;-)

17. Kristen posted on March 19, 2013 at 2:51 pm (#)

Thanks for the feature. Too bad my dang site is down this week. I love all the pies you gathered, it was a seriously good turnout. I LOVE pie!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 19th, 2013 at 2:57 pm

BOO! I’m sorry about your site Kristen!

18. PapaLos @ The Man, The Chef, The Dad posted on March 21, 2013 at 8:43 pm (#)

This is without a doubt… the WORST post. Ever.

It’s almost midnight, I’m freaking STARVING, and I know when I wake up in the morning not ONE of these pies will be waiting for me in my fridge. Serves me right for clicking on the post, I guess..

It was a great party and I was happy to be part of it. Congrats to the winners and thanks for getting all these amazing pies in one place!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 22nd, 2013 at 6:39 am

LOL – story of my life. Seriously.

20. aimee @ like mother like daughter posted on July 30, 2013 at 3:47 pm (#)

Thanks for featuring my Berry Custard Pie, Dorothy! All of these pies look so delicious now I wish I could eat a small slice of each! (Without the work of course)