Dec 24

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! I am about to go eat my weight in appetizers and sugar. May you all do the same!

Crazy Sweet Tuesday will return next week. Enjoy your families and your holiday!

17 Responses to “Merry Christmas!”

1. Ellen@Bake It With Booze posted on December 24, 2012 at 7:25 am (#)

Merry Christmas, Dorothy! See you next year! :)

2. tanya posted on December 24, 2012 at 7:30 am (#)

Oh Dorothy, I WILL do the same! I’ll be going up a pant size for sure! Happy Holidays! Enjoy your time with family!

3. Robin @ Bird On A Cake posted on December 24, 2012 at 8:10 am (#)

Beautiful family pic! Merry Christmas, Dorothy! Let the eating commence! ;)

4. sue @ cakeballs, cookies and more posted on December 24, 2012 at 8:31 am (#)

Have a great holiday, and eat enough for me too:)

5. Susan posted on December 24, 2012 at 9:53 am (#)

What a great photo! I love my blogging community and so happy we’re connected, XOXO

6. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on December 24, 2012 at 12:37 pm (#)

Merry Xmas to you and your gorgeous family, Dorothy! Wow – that is a great family portrait!

Hope you enjoy all the appetizers now :)

7. Kristin posted on December 24, 2012 at 3:29 pm (#)

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Dorothy! See you on the other side of the sugar coma :)

8. Sugarswings posted on December 24, 2012 at 6:19 pm (#)

Merry Christmas! Can’t wait to see what 2013 brings!!

9. Pamela posted on December 25, 2012 at 1:11 pm (#)

Merry Christmas! Love your family picture!

• crazyforcrust replied on December 26th, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Thanks Pamela! Merry Christmas to you too!

10. Mindy posted on December 26, 2012 at 4:58 am (#)

Such a beautiful family! Enjoy this season together :)

11. The Better Baker posted on December 28, 2012 at 8:16 pm (#)

Oh how I love seeing this beautiful family photo! So tickled you shared. Happy New Year to you and yours!! Rock on in the new year…=)

12. Kayle (The Cooking Actress) posted on December 29, 2012 at 11:14 am (#)

Awwww this is such an adorable photo of your family! I hope you guys had a great day!!

13. Katie @ Dip It In Chocolate posted on January 17, 2013 at 5:33 pm (#)

Your family is so cute. I’ve loved following you on Instagram & seeing your cute day to day pictures. I feel more like I know you in real life instead of just some random “blog universe person”. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 17th, 2013 at 6:44 pm

I know, I think instagram has really helped my relationships in blogland!! What is your follow? I’m not sure if I’m following you?? We had a great Christmas, I hope you did too!