Aug 27

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Hey, hey! Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday, where it’s always sweets o’clock.

Within the next week I hope to make the move to the self-hosted wordpress site I have been working on. I apologize if you stop by and something weird is happening! I am hoping downtime will be at a minimum, but I appreciate your patience!

If you follow me through Google Friend Connect…please make sure you also follow via Facebook and Twitter. (Or…just use my RSS feed instead!) I am hoping all my GFC friends can come with me to my new digs…but there is a chance the feed transfer will have problems. I don’t want you to miss a minute of sugar! Thanks so much for following along!

Second order of business this week…the winner of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook Software.

Congratulations Judy! I hope you enjoy your software. Thanks for entering the giveaway!

Bummed you didn’t win the software? No worries! Remember that Crazy for Crust readers can get $10 off the software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories store, a $20 value! Be sure to use the code STMMMS18039 at checkout to receive this offer.

I have a few freebies for you this week! And the best part is you can use the freebies in any program, because they are .jpg and .png files.

The freebies come with digital papers, embellishments, and quick pages. You can use them with any software, but they are fully customizable using the My Memories Suite.

You can get the free downloads here, here, and here.

For the fabulous features this week…I think I was drawn in by rainbows. Maybe because if it rained it would cool the frick off around here!

M&M Sugar Cookies by Family, Food, & Fun.
Lightened Up Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fro Yo by The Domestic Rebel

Cake Batter Sugar Cookies by Sally’s Baking Addiction.
Rainbow Heart Cakes by Wine and Glue.

Paint Pallet Sugar Cookie Tutorial by One Creative Mommy.
Carrot Cake Cookies by Inside BruCrew Life.

And the most clicked sweet treat was…

Berry Cheesecake Muffins by Pink Recipe Box.

Thank you all for linking last week! Again, it warms my heart to know you come visit me. I’m still shocked so many do!

(((Hugs!)))

Now onto the party…

24 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Jocelyn posted on August 27, 2012 at 7:06 pm (#)

You are so brave to make the switch on your own…I am definitely paying someone to do that for me:-) Now I just need to get the guts to shell out the big bucks to do that!!! Thank you so much for including my Carrot Cake cookies in with the yummy rainbow of goodness!!! Definitely warmed my heart to see it so well loved! Hugs for the fun and overly sweet party every Tuesday!!!

2. Trish posted on August 27, 2012 at 7:11 pm (#)

I agree with Jocelyn – you are crazy brave to do it on your own. I can’t wait to hear how it all goes down :) Thanks so much for hosting and I love all the rainbows!

3. Veronica posted on August 27, 2012 at 7:23 pm (#)

Loving all of the rainbow features!! I hope it does mean it will cool down soon…Happy crazy sweet Tuesday :)

4. Heather Kinnaird posted on August 27, 2012 at 7:26 pm (#)

So colorful! cannot wait to see the new home of CFC

5. Anita Stafford posted on August 27, 2012 at 7:33 pm (#)

Dorothy, I have shared White Chocolate Pie. Thank you for hosting!

6. kitty posted on August 27, 2012 at 7:54 pm (#)

Hi Dorothy, I love the features…so fun and colorful! Thanks for hosting your party.

7. Joan@chocolateandmore posted on August 27, 2012 at 7:58 pm (#)

Now you’ve got me in a rainbow mood! I love the paint pallet cookies! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

8. Trish - Sweetology101 posted on August 27, 2012 at 8:05 pm (#)

the features are cute!! I love rainbow anything! In case ya need some extra brain power, I got ya covered this week….hugs!

9. Back for Seconds posted on August 27, 2012 at 8:35 pm (#)

Can’t wait to see the new site! How exciting!
    Thanks for the sweet party!

10. Cindy posted on August 27, 2012 at 8:39 pm (#)

There are some great looking treats today. So many goodies!! Thanks for hosting an awesome party.

11. kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor posted on August 27, 2012 at 8:45 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting, Dorothy!! Can’t wait to see your new “home”. And wowzers on those Rainbow Heart Cakes.

{HUGS},
    kristi

12. Nicole {WonkyWonderful} posted on August 27, 2012 at 8:53 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting! I wish it would cool the frick off around here to – we are on fire here (literally). Have a wonderful week :)

13. Heidi Fowler posted on August 27, 2012 at 8:56 pm (#)

Thanks so much for featuring my paint pallet cookies. You definitely made my day! I don’t have any sweet treats to link up this week, but I’ll be back!

14. Winnie posted on August 27, 2012 at 11:20 pm (#)

Hi Dorothey
    I LOVE the features !!:)
    Good luck with the move

15. Aimee posted on August 28, 2012 at 3:37 am (#)

Loving the rainbow features!!! Thanks for hosting Dorothy!

16. Tanya-Lemonsforlulu.com posted on August 28, 2012 at 3:43 am (#)

Love all the colors in the features! Good luck with the transfer! Thanks for hosting!

17. Rebekah posted on August 28, 2012 at 3:47 am (#)

Thanks for featuring my sugar cookies! All those rainbow treats are so cheery and fun. :)
    Best of luck with the transfer – I could never do that. More power to ya!

18. Nicky @ Pink Recipe Box posted on August 28, 2012 at 5:25 am (#)

Thanks so much for the feature!
    And good look with the transfer :)

19. Ambreen (Simply Sweet 'n Savory) posted on August 28, 2012 at 5:43 am (#)

Cool features, so colorful & tempting! Thank you for hosting. Have a great week!

20. carolinaheartstrings posted on August 28, 2012 at 6:04 am (#)

Great treats today! We linked up a wonderful peanut butter cookie. Come visit!

21. Lisa posted on August 28, 2012 at 6:05 am (#)

Thanks for the feature Dorothy!! #yourock

22. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on August 28, 2012 at 8:25 am (#)

Thanks for the feature-slash-party, girlfran’! Rainbows are always so lovely :) and omg, I can’t wait for your transfer!

23. Tani@Tagana Rose posted on August 28, 2012 at 2:47 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting!!!

24. Teri@thefreshmancook posted on August 28, 2012 at 4:10 pm (#)

Hi~ I am sharing my Chocolate Cake for the Soul today! Thanks for hosting. What a great party!