Jul 23

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Hello friends! Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday where sometimes desserts can make you cross-eyed (but in a good way).  I’m “back” from my weekend and excited to start the week!

You all know how I have a soft spot in my heart for the Phoenix area…because I lived their for five years. It’s where Jordan was born. Even though I’m a California girl at heart, I looooved Arizona. I know there are lots of you bloggers who live there!  When Our Lady of Cupcakes, a bakery that services the greater Phoenix area, contacted me about a fundraiser they’re doing, I knew I wanted to help. Their business is mostly dependent on deliveries…which means they need a good vehicle. They are trying to raise money though sponsorship for a new ride. Each donation gets a goodie, from your name on their website to, of course, cupcakes! If you want to find out more about their fundraising efforts, check out their page. And if you’re a blogger lucky enough to live near Chocolate Star Bakery in Scottsdale, go check out some of their goodies! If you decided to donate $25 or more, leave them a comment telling them I sent you. In addition to the perk of your choice…you get a cupcake pop with a crust to try! They made some special for my readers. :)

Now, onto the features!

S’mores Bars in a Jar by Eat at Allie’s. Such a cute gift!

Stuffed Cinnamon Rolls by Flour Me With Love. I want these ASAP.

Dipped Chocolate Vodka Dipped Strawberries by Our Life in a Click. These made me run out and buy flavored vodka and strawberries. How much do I love this idea?

Lego Cookies by Making Memories With Your Kids. These are adorable, it makes me wish Jordan would have a lego party.

Coconut Toffee Bark by M Double M. Coconut on toffee? So amazing!

Thanks to everyone for linking last week! Seeing your comments and your links really makes me smile.

Let’s get the party started!

28 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Back for Seconds posted on July 23, 2012 at 7:09 pm (#)

Great features this week! Thanks for the party!

2. Aimee posted on July 23, 2012 at 7:11 pm (#)

Hey girl, thanks for hosting another fun party this week!

3. Jocelyn posted on July 23, 2012 at 7:21 pm (#)

I am going crosseyed from not having any yummy treats today…ok, I take that back 1 c. of vanilla ice cream was on this crazy diet thing that I am testing:-) But that is boring…I would much rather have a few of these yummy things you shared!!! Thanks for the sweet party every Tuesday!!!

4. Robin @ Bird On A Cake posted on July 23, 2012 at 7:22 pm (#)

Time to party! Bring on the sweets! :0)

5. Monica Morelli posted on July 23, 2012 at 7:23 pm (#)

Thank you so much for the feature! You just made my day :)

6. kitty posted on July 23, 2012 at 7:34 pm (#)

What yummy features, Dorothy! Thanks for hosting.

7. Deana posted on July 23, 2012 at 7:56 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting : )

8. Leslie posted on July 23, 2012 at 8:26 pm (#)

Thanks so much for hosting! I finally have some sweets to share! :)

9. Heather Kinnaird posted on July 23, 2012 at 8:56 pm (#)

as always – thanks for the party!

10. keri @ shaken together posted on July 24, 2012 at 1:10 am (#)

Thanks for hosting, Dorothy!!

11. Tanya-Lemonsforlulu.com posted on July 24, 2012 at 4:01 am (#)

I’ve been dreaming about those avocado popsicles!!! Thanks for hosting Dorothy!

12. Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage posted on July 24, 2012 at 5:09 am (#)

Thanks so much for hosting!

13. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes posted on July 24, 2012 at 5:24 am (#)

Thank you for hosting! Have a great week :)

14. Robyn posted on July 24, 2012 at 5:28 am (#)

Dorothy,
    What did you think about the Food Network Star winner? Not who I voted for, but was my guess at the winner. All is well tomorrow we get to watch Dallas!

The Lego Brick Cookies from last week are super cute.

Have a great week!

• Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust replied on July 24th, 2012 at 6:41 am

I was happy because I think his show will be good…but I didn’t really love any of them, to be honest! He reminds me of Alton! :) Thanks for coming Robyn!

15. Jennifer {Mother Thyme} posted on July 24, 2012 at 6:44 am (#)

I love the S’mores Bar in a Jar! Cute idea! Thanks for hosting. I am sharing my Avocado Zucchini Bread this week! :)

16. Hayley posted on July 24, 2012 at 7:44 am (#)

Holy cow, I want that coconut toffee bark. GEEEEENIUS! Glad you had a relaxing weekend-slash-vacation with your hubs :)

17. Lisa @ Flour Me With Love posted on July 24, 2012 at 7:48 am (#)

Thank you so much for featuring my stuffed cinnamon rolls and for hosting too!

18. Tammy posted on July 24, 2012 at 7:54 am (#)

I think the S’mores Bars in a jar link is not working correctly. It takes me to another page of yours. Love the recipes!

19. sallys baking addiction posted on July 24, 2012 at 10:47 am (#)

love love love all the features this week Dorothy! THANKS for hosting girl :)

20. DEANNE MORSE posted on July 24, 2012 at 11:40 am (#)

HI HONEY!! HOPE YOU’RE HAVING A TERRIFIC DAY!! JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I NOMINATED YOU FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD!! YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT HERE http://delightfulcuriosity.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-liebster-award.html

21. Meagan posted on July 24, 2012 at 1:46 pm (#)

Just found your blog from sac bloggers! I’m so excited about all these sweet treats! Must start diet now!

22. Carolina HeartStrings posted on July 24, 2012 at 4:51 pm (#)

So many yummy recipes. We linked up Reverse Smores. A really fun twist on an old favorite.

23. Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner posted on July 24, 2012 at 5:01 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting – lots of good sweets this week!

24. Nicole {WonkyWonderful} posted on July 25, 2012 at 8:46 am (#)

Thanks for hosting – My first time linking up here. Hope the rest of your week is Awesome!

25. Allie posted on July 25, 2012 at 9:07 am (#)

Thanks for featuring my S’more Bars in a Jar! So many good sweets featured!!!

26. Debbie posted on July 26, 2012 at 11:39 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting!! I hope you’ve been enjoying your summer. :)