Jul 02

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Hi everyone! Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday, where sugar rules the world.  Seriously.

Before we start the par-tay, let’s talk about what’s new. I have finally updated my sponsor page! Do you want to advertise your blog, Etsy shop, or business? Have no fear, I’ve got you covered. I’m starting out with a few basic button packages, so check them out and see if something is right for you.

And, remember, I am always happy to host a giveaway and/or do a product review. So if you have something you want to give to my awesome readers, just shoot me an email (crazyforcrustblog at gmail dot com).

Now…onto the fun…features!

Rocky Road Cake by All is Amazing. Chocolate…marshmallow…pecans…yum!

Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls by Monster Mama. I can’t wait to make this for Jordan. She’ll flip!

How to Make Gumball Cake Pops by Pint Sized Baker. So flippin’ cute! Now if only I had the artistic ability that Karyn does…

Mint Brownie Delight by Stella B’s Kitchen. Mint. Brownies. Is there anything better?

Reese’s Overload Scotcheroos by Something Swanky. I am a little awed that Ashton was able to make the cereal last long enough to make these. Because that never would have happened in my house!

So many great links, you all outdo yourself every week. Thanks so much to everyone for joining!

Now…onto the party!

33 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Jocelyn posted on July 2, 2012 at 7:03 pm (#)

I look forward to your sweet party every week:-) Tuesday are a good day!!! I am in awe that Ashton could keep cereal around long enough for those awesome bars…it goes way too fast in this house! Have a great week, friend!!!

2. Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles posted on July 2, 2012 at 7:17 pm (#)

Thank you so much for hosting you sweet party!

3. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on July 2, 2012 at 7:17 pm (#)

Yeah!! Thanks for featuring my Gumball Machine Cake Pops! Love linking up with all the sweets each week! Those brownies look AWESOME! Yum!
    Thanks for hosting and I hope that you and your family have a wonderful 4th of July celebration!

4. Back for Seconds posted on July 2, 2012 at 7:25 pm (#)

Karyn alway impresses me with he cake pop creations! All of these features look fantastic. I’m getting the munchies over here :) thanks for another sweet party!

5. Anita Stafford posted on July 2, 2012 at 7:25 pm (#)

Dorothy, I have shared a White Chocolate Chip Pound Cake and a Creeper birthday cake. Thank you for hosting!

6. allisamazing posted on July 2, 2012 at 7:37 pm (#)

Thanks so much for featuring my Rocky Road Cake and thanks for hosting such a great party :)

7. kitty posted on July 2, 2012 at 7:44 pm (#)

Hi Dorothy, happy 4th to you and thanks so much for hosting!

8. Heather Kinnaird posted on July 2, 2012 at 8:38 pm (#)

sweet party Dorothy! Happy 4th:)

9. Something Swanky posted on July 2, 2012 at 9:13 pm (#)

Thanks for the feature!!

10. Winnie posted on July 2, 2012 at 11:36 pm (#)

Thanks for another sweet party!
    Have a wonderful 4th of July

11. Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more posted on July 3, 2012 at 4:27 am (#)

thanks for another great week of fun:)

12. Aimee posted on July 3, 2012 at 4:44 am (#)

Thanks for hosting such a sweet party! Off to drool over some links now…

13. Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage posted on July 3, 2012 at 6:06 am (#)

Dorothy, thank you for hosting!

14. Hayley posted on July 3, 2012 at 7:08 am (#)

OMG, super great link-ups! Love those adorable gumball machine pops–right up my alley! And BLUEBERRY CINNAMON ROLLS? Can I have them NOW? Yummmmm.

15. Linda posted on July 3, 2012 at 7:10 am (#)

Hi Dorothy, more amazing recipes….Thanks for hosting and sharing. Have a wonderful 4th.

16. sally @ sallys baking addiction posted on July 3, 2012 at 7:13 am (#)

Tuesdays: the BEST day of the week!!! Thanks for hosting Miss Dorothy!! Have a happy and safe 4th with your fam. :)

17. Teri@thefreshmancook posted on July 3, 2012 at 7:30 am (#)

Hi! ~Today I am sharing my Holiday Star Cookies and my Red, White and Blue Rice Krispie Cake Pops. Thanks for hosting and have a fun 4th!

18. Carolina HeartStrings posted on July 3, 2012 at 7:49 am (#)

Great recipe’s today. We linked up a wonderful muffin today.

19. MissCandiquik posted on July 3, 2012 at 8:21 am (#)

Hi Dorothy, thanks for hosting. Have a happy and safe 4th! Hope it is filled with lots of goodies :)

20. Debra Ann Elliott posted on July 3, 2012 at 8:21 am (#)

Thank you for hosting. This is my first time here. Great blog!

21. Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips posted on July 3, 2012 at 12:00 pm (#)

Getting to the party a little later than usual, but I wanted to drop off my PB Cups and Strawberries & Cream Cake

22. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes posted on July 4, 2012 at 3:53 am (#)

Thanks for hosting, Dorothy! I hope you have a safe and happy 4th :)

23. Robyn posted on July 5, 2012 at 5:49 am (#)

**Dorothy, hope you had a wonderful 4th of July and the weekend is right around the corner. I linked up a Rhubarb Strawberry Pie. You are going to love the sugar cookie crust and buttery topping!**