May 28

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Hey everyone! Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday, the total opposite of a Weight Watchers meeting.

I hope you’re having a wonderful Memorial Day. I hope you’re relaxing, BBQing, sleeping, or all of the above. Well maybe not BBQing while you’re sleeping. That could pose a hazardous situation. But whatev, you get what I mean.

Guess what? I’m guest posting today for Jerri over at Simply Sweet Home! I’ve been a longtime member of Jerri’s linky party, Friday Favorites, so I jumped at the chance to guest post for her.

Of course, I made a pie. Because pie rocks. I mean, it’s Memorial Day and all. An American holiday. And America is synonymous with pie.

And this pie is amazing. It’s made of a pantry!

Just kidding. That would be gross, all wooden and slivery.

If you want to know what this super-awesome pie is actually made of, go check it out over at Simply Sweet Home. Tell Jerri I said hi!

Okay, now onto the party!  Here are a few of the awesome treats that caught my eye last week:

Edible Garden Stone by Hungry Happenings. I’m totally doing this. If only I’d seen it a few days earlier, it’s what the mothers in this family would have gotten this year!

Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Squares by Sweet2Eat Baking. Three words that make me drool. All in one bite!

Brown Butter White Chocolate Krispie Treats by Damn Delicious. Um, same as the above. Let’s just say I’d like to swim in Brown Butter.

Popcorn Cup Cakes by Recipes We Love. Such a cute cupcake! Seeing these made me change my dessert tactics for the softball party I’m hosting Saturday. So, um, thanks?

Inside-Out S’mores by Searching for Dessert. Genius!

Thanks to everyone for linking up last week. I love seeing all your treats. It’s better than gaining ten pounds eating them all. However, I do find that I’m hungrier after I read them. Which leads to binge eating because I can’t satisfy my sweet tooth. :)

I can’t wait to see what you all link this week!

Remember…just Desserts…and spread the sweetness!

Have a great week!

40 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles posted on May 28, 2012 at 7:02 pm (#)

Thank you so much for the sweet party!

2. Back for Seconds posted on May 28, 2012 at 7:20 pm (#)

Thanks for the party! I’m off to check out that pie. Looks delish!

3. allisamazing posted on May 28, 2012 at 7:24 pm (#)

What yummy looking features! Thanks for hosting :)

4. Beth @ Hungry Happenings posted on May 28, 2012 at 7:25 pm (#)

I’m happy you liked my Cookies ‘n Cream Fudge Garden Stones. Thanks for featuring them!

5. Hayley posted on May 28, 2012 at 7:47 pm (#)

THAT PIE. I NEED.

6. Baking Serendipity posted on May 28, 2012 at 8:18 pm (#)

Obsessed with the inside out s’mores…and I love the edible garden stone! I don’t have kids yet, but m pinning this for when I do :)

7. Heather Kinnaird posted on May 28, 2012 at 8:37 pm (#)

fantastic features! thanks for the party

~heather

8. Something Swanky posted on May 28, 2012 at 8:45 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting :) And the Pie looks WONDERFUL. Just heading over to check it out now!

9. Jocelyn posted on May 28, 2012 at 9:54 pm (#)

The pie looks amazing!!! Thanks for sharing all the drool worthy treats. I am so hungry after getting done looking at link parties too:-) Hhhmmm wonder what is in my kitchen tonight for me to munch on:-)

10. Winnie posted on May 28, 2012 at 10:21 pm (#)

Hi Dorothy
    Your pie is full of goodies and I like it!
    Thanks for hosting another party!

11. Aimee posted on May 29, 2012 at 4:11 am (#)

Oh my, that pie looks fantastic. Thanks for hosting.

12. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes posted on May 29, 2012 at 4:41 am (#)

Thanks for hosting, Dorothy! That pie looks delish :)

13. Recipes We Love posted on May 29, 2012 at 5:06 am (#)

Thanks for hosting such a great party and for the feature!!!

14. Stella B's Kitchen posted on May 29, 2012 at 5:15 am (#)

Thanks for hosting!!

15. {northern cottage} posted on May 29, 2012 at 5:50 am (#)

oh yummo! Found you via something swanky – thanks for those GREAT tips!

xo from Northern Cottage now I’m off to picmonkey to play with curves (didn’t even know they existed!)

16. kitty posted on May 29, 2012 at 6:12 am (#)

Thanks for hosting, Dorothy. I love your features. Have a great week.

17. Mindie Hilton posted on May 29, 2012 at 6:19 am (#)

Thank you for hosting!

18. Julie posted on May 29, 2012 at 6:42 am (#)

Inside out s’mores?? WHAT???? GENIUS!!! Thanks for hosting!

19. sally @ sallys baking addiction posted on May 29, 2012 at 7:02 am (#)

Thank you for hosting Dorothy!! Love the featured recipes this week :)

20. Julie posted on May 29, 2012 at 7:36 am (#)

Thanks for hosting. I am loving all the desserts!! :)

The Farm Girl

21. Kristin posted on May 29, 2012 at 8:43 am (#)

Oh, that cookie pie looks like the best thing ever. I would eat the whole thing in a day or two, no doubt. Which is why I don’t make things like that. Thanks for hosting (again!)!

22. Shannon posted on May 29, 2012 at 9:43 am (#)

Thanks for featuring my S’mores Dorothy! You have some great features this week! Thanks for hosting :)

23. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on May 29, 2012 at 9:54 am (#)

Hey Dorthy – Hope you had a great weekend! We did :) thanks for hosting and have a good week.

24. carolinaheartstrings posted on May 29, 2012 at 12:23 pm (#)

Wow there are certainly some yummy looking recipes today! We linked up a wonderful jam recipe. Great for anything you want to put it on. Come over and visit!

25. MrsFoxsSweets posted on May 29, 2012 at 2:21 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting! Have a sweet week!

26. Shawn @ I Wash...You Dry posted on May 29, 2012 at 3:25 pm (#)

Thanks for the link up! What a great list!

27. Michelles Tasty Creations posted on May 30, 2012 at 8:26 am (#)

Dorothy,

Thanks for hosting another fabulous party! The features are amazing! Have a great week :)

28. Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner posted on May 30, 2012 at 6:10 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting – I’m seeing lots of goodies to try here! :-)

29. Lisa {Sweet 2 Eat Baking} posted on June 3, 2012 at 1:43 pm (#)

How did I miss this? Thank you soooo much for featuring my chocolate caramel shortbread bars. Loving all the other treats too and the link ups too.

Thanks again.