May 21

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday, where I skip the meal and go straight to dessert.

Thanks everyone for linking last week! There were so many, it was hard to choose. But my Sweet Tooth threatened to take away my sugary cravings if I didn’t pick some. So I did.

Lots of features this week, so let’s get started!

Words with Friends Cookie by Lizy B. Bakes. I really want to try something like this for a *certain person’s* summer birthday but don’t know if I can pull it off. She also has tutorials on how to do it!

Marshmallow…Mother’s Day…Baby Shower Cake by Pops and Podge. Love this decorating idea!

Cookies & Cream Frosting by Shaken Together. Frosting with Cool Whip. {So that means I can eat it all, right?}

Toasted Coconut Ice Cream with a Fudge Ripple by Life Made Simple. Um, it’s coconut. What’s not to love?

Blueberry Coconut Custard Mini Tarts by Baking with Blondie. Ditto.

Biscoff Cookies with Biscoff Filling by Crunchy Creamy Sweet. Um, it’s Biscoff. Ditto again.

3D Butterfly Cookies by Sweet Simple Stuff. This is so creative – 3D cookies! They’re so pretty too.

Thanks again to everyone for linking last week! I love seeing all your links and comments and it means so much to me that you come here every week. Have a wonderful week and let’s get this party started!

***Remember…DESSERTS ONLY please. Oh, and visit some links {spread the sweetness}.***

I can’t wait to see all the yumminess….

31 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. kitty posted on May 21, 2012 at 7:10 pm (#)

Great features, Dorothy! Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

2. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on May 21, 2012 at 7:17 pm (#)

Hi Dorthy – I love the scrabble board! Thanks for hosting this party! I can’t wait to see more of you Almond joy treats!

3. Heather Kinnaird posted on May 21, 2012 at 7:32 pm (#)

Dorothy – those are amazing features! all my favorites from last week:)

thanks for the party

~heather

4. Something Swanky posted on May 21, 2012 at 7:44 pm (#)

I love that words with friends cake!!

5. Alyssa posted on May 21, 2012 at 7:44 pm (#)

Those are great features. Thanks for hosting!

6. Trish - Sweetology101 posted on May 21, 2012 at 8:20 pm (#)

Features here are always over the top awesome! I am glad I have something to link up this week, missed being a part of the party instead of drooling on the sidelines~! HA!

7. Anne@FromMySweetHeart posted on May 21, 2012 at 8:35 pm (#)

Oh what fabulous desserts! I can totally get on board with the concept of these Tuesdays!!! : )

8. Back for Seconds posted on May 21, 2012 at 8:56 pm (#)

Those are terrific features! So much talent! Thanks for the party, girl!

9. allisamazing posted on May 21, 2012 at 9:02 pm (#)

What yummy features from last week! Thanks for hosting!

10. Jocelyn posted on May 21, 2012 at 9:23 pm (#)

The words with friends cookies are awesome!!!! How fun is that!!! Thanks for hosting the sweets…I am ready to drool over all the link ups!!!

11. Winnie posted on May 21, 2012 at 10:02 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting Dorothy
    Awesome features!

12. sally @ sallys baking addiction posted on May 22, 2012 at 1:12 am (#)

AMAZING link ups Dorothy! Thank you for hosting.. i love crazy sweet tuesdays!!

13. Aimee posted on May 22, 2012 at 3:23 am (#)

Mmmmm, great features! The scrabble cake looks incredible. Thanks for hosting Dorothy!

14. Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious posted on May 22, 2012 at 5:21 am (#)

These all look amazing! I’ll have to make these all!

15. Stephen + Natalie posted on May 22, 2012 at 7:03 am (#)

Thank you for hosting/featuring my toasted coconut ice cream!

16. Sarah posted on May 22, 2012 at 7:20 am (#)

Thanks for hosting!!

The Farm Girl

17. Crunchy Creamy Sweet posted on May 22, 2012 at 9:14 am (#)

Thank you so much for featuring my Biscoff Cookies, Dorothy! xoxo

18. Julie posted on May 22, 2012 at 9:51 am (#)

I love that marshmallow cake in your feature! It’s so pretty!

19. Brenda posted on May 22, 2012 at 2:35 pm (#)

Thank you for hosting and featuring my butterfly cookies!

20. Lisa {Sweet 2 Eat Baking} posted on May 22, 2012 at 4:58 pm (#)

What fantastic features. I’m loving them all so couldn’t possibly pick a favourite.

-Lisa.
    Sweet 2 Eat Baking

21. Carolina HeartStrings posted on May 22, 2012 at 6:11 pm (#)

Great recipes today. We linked up a wonderful butterfinger bar. Delicious.

22. lizy b posted on May 22, 2012 at 9:26 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting and for featuring my ginormous scrabble board cookie!!! I think I should have weighed it before I sent it off! That thing was huge! Love the marshmallow cake, so so pretty!

23. Debbie @ Life is Sweets posted on May 23, 2012 at 3:03 pm (#)

Ah, your trip sounds GREAT! I love Arizona, and Sedona is so beautiful!! I hope you enjoy every second of eating your way through vacation. :) I’m definitely going to look into the magic TV Food app, too!! Thanks for hosting – enjoy the rest of your week!!

24. Michelles Tasty Creations posted on May 24, 2012 at 10:30 am (#)

Dorothy,
    Thanks for hosting! Those features look amazing! Have a wonderful holiday weekend.