May 07

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday, where drooling is commonplace.

Thank you to all of you who stop by every day. You really do makes me happy. Some days I wake up feeling blah and then I turn on my computer and seeing all your comments make me happy.

This week is crazy…and today is only day two. So, let’s get right to it.

Lots of features today…I think I was hungry when I was going through all your links!

{Note to self: not a good idea.}

Here are some of the yummy eats that were linked up last week:

1. Mounds Bar Brownies by Seaweed & Sassafras.
2. Buckeye Cake by The Cooking Actress.
3. Brownie Bottom Banana Cake with Brown Sugar Frosting by Pursuit of Sweetness.

And it’s rapidly becoming s’more season around blogland. (One of my favorite seasons!) Here is s’more love that was linked last week:

4. Graham Cracker S’mores Bars by Life Made Simple.
5. Peanut Butter S’mores Cups by Back For Seconds.
6. S’mores Pie by Feeding My Temple.
7. Nutter Butter S’mores by Something Swanky.
8. S’more Pizza by French Press.

Thanks to all of you for linking last week! SO much drool-worthy dessert. I have so much fun reading through all your creations.

Shall we get the party started?

Remember…please link DESSERTS only and VISIT some other links {spread the sweetness}.

Have fun, and be sure to come back next week to see if you’ve been featured. (The party runs through Friday!)

Happy partying!

30 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Jocelyn posted on May 7, 2012 at 7:05 pm (#)

Happy Sweet Tuesdays!!! I just love your party each week. Time for me to drool over all the yummy things people bring to your party:-) Thank you for hosting the fun!!!

2. kitty posted on May 7, 2012 at 7:18 pm (#)

Thank you for hosting your yummy party, Dorothy!!

3. Back for Seconds posted on May 7, 2012 at 7:21 pm (#)

Now I’m famous, I made it on Crazy Sweet Tuesday ;)
    Thanks so much for the feature, sweet lady! I just love your party :)

4. Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers posted on May 7, 2012 at 7:21 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting!

5. sally @ sallys baking addiction posted on May 7, 2012 at 7:37 pm (#)

Yay! I love Tuesdays b/c of Dorothy’s Crazy Sweet Tuesdays! Thanks Dorothy :)

6. Robin @ Bird On A Cake posted on May 7, 2012 at 7:54 pm (#)

Oooh, the yumminess! Love your party! :0)

7. Heather Kinnaird posted on May 7, 2012 at 8:22 pm (#)

thank you, thank you, thank you s’more for the feature :)

love this party!

~Heather

8. Winnie posted on May 7, 2012 at 10:07 pm (#)

Hi Dorothy
    Thanks for hosting another sweet party
    Have a wonderful week
    Winnie

9. Lisa Mai posted on May 7, 2012 at 10:14 pm (#)

I just started following your blog and I already love it! This post is awesome, so many yummy things =) I posted S’more bars a while back, you probably don’t need any more s’mores, but here’s the link anywho! http://alimentageuse.com/2011/09/09/smore-bars/

But I just made these salted double chocolate cookies and they are like a brownie-cookie-crossbreed. You should probably make them right now because they’re addictive. http://alimentageuse.com/2012/05/07/salted-double-chocolate-cookies/

10. keri @ shaken together posted on May 8, 2012 at 1:12 am (#)

Happy crazy sweet Tuesday and thanks for hosting each week!!

11. carolinaheartstrings posted on May 8, 2012 at 3:33 am (#)

Great recipes. We linked up a wonderful pound cake!

12. Aimee posted on May 8, 2012 at 3:46 am (#)

Hi Dorothy, thanks for hosting another Sweet Tuesday!

13. Abby posted on May 8, 2012 at 4:58 am (#)

Thank you so much for featuring my brownies! Completely made my day :D and as always, thank you for hosting every week!

14. Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more posted on May 8, 2012 at 5:47 am (#)

I love seeing all the yummies, I have nothing sweet to share this week though:(

15. Mrs. Williams {Persnickety Plates} posted on May 8, 2012 at 5:53 am (#)

I rarely come to your blog since I usually view it in the reader on my phone but every time I do, I remember how it’s my favorite – it’s so pretty! =)

Thanks for hosting!

16. Lisa @ Lisa's Dinnertime Dish posted on May 8, 2012 at 5:59 am (#)

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!!

17. Mindie Hilton posted on May 8, 2012 at 6:32 am (#)

Thank you for hosting!

18. Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage posted on May 8, 2012 at 6:46 am (#)

Dorothy, thanks for hosting!

19. Julie posted on May 8, 2012 at 7:03 am (#)

Those mounds bar brownies look awesome! Thanks for hosting!

20. Lisa @ Flour Me With Love posted on May 8, 2012 at 7:28 am (#)

Thanks so much for hosting Dorothy :)

21. allisamazing posted on May 8, 2012 at 8:00 am (#)

Thanks for hosting!

22. Stephen + Natalie posted on May 8, 2012 at 9:19 am (#)

Thank you for hosting and featuring my Graham Cracker S’mores Bars!

23. Lizzy posted on May 8, 2012 at 10:26 am (#)

Once again, so many fabulous desserts!!! Love your linky party!

24. Michelles Tasty Creations posted on May 8, 2012 at 5:55 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting Dorothy! I guess I need to bake more sweets, I only had one to link up from last week.

25. CookieCrazedMama posted on May 8, 2012 at 7:34 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting the party! I love all those S’mores treats…Mmm, I’ll be Pinning!

26. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on May 8, 2012 at 7:35 pm (#)

Ahhhhhhh! So late to the party! Better late than never. At least I can see all the other great link-ups. Thanks for hosting.

27. Shannon posted on May 10, 2012 at 6:20 am (#)

Just found your blog, and your party!! I’m a follower, love this dessert party!! I hope you can stop by my blog sometime:)

Shannon@SewSweetCottage

28. Ambreen posted on May 11, 2012 at 12:16 am (#)

Thanks for hosting :)

29. The Cooking Actress posted on May 16, 2012 at 5:51 pm (#)

OMG can’t believe I just saw this! Yay for being featured! TY!

30. Chaya posted on May 31, 2012 at 7:33 am (#)

I am sorry, I am late again, this week. When school is out, I think, I will be able to be more responsible. I finally baked and hopefully, since I missed this week, I will get it up, next week.

I love what you have done here and I adore your recipes. You have a way with delicious food.