Apr 16

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday, where I throw the party and you bring dessert!

Another week is gone. It’s mid-April. ??!! This past weekend I signed Jordan up for a week long summer camp at a local church. SUMMER CAMP. It’s going to be here before we know it. *Sigh*

To take my mind off how fast the time is going, let’s look at some of the delicious that caught my eye last week…

Mounds Bars by That Skinny Chick Can Bake! You all remember my obsession with coconut, right?

Biscoff Stuffed White Chocolate Chip Cookies by The Rickett Chronicles. *Mind Blown*

Single-serve Cheesecakes and Oreo Dirt Cakes by Turtles and Tails. I love single serve. And her photos are stunning. And these look SO good.

Whole Wheat Hostess Cupcakes by Serena Bakes Simply from Scratch. They’re healthy! I can eat six! (Wait, I can’t? Whaaa?)

No-Bake Caramel Nut Bars by Winnish. I love candy brittle. And nuts. So, this is kinda perfect.

Thanks to everyone for linking last week! You can grab a featured button if you would like. :)

Let’s get the party started, shall we?

Just remember…

Desserts only and if you like what you see, give a visit and a comment {spread the sweetness}.

Have a great week!

21 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Deana posted on April 16, 2012 at 7:13 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting:)

2. Anita Stafford posted on April 16, 2012 at 7:24 pm (#)

I have shared Chocolate Glazed Turtle Pie and Kiwi Blueberry Cream Cheese Tart. Thank you for hosting!

3. Back for Seconds posted on April 16, 2012 at 7:25 pm (#)

I’m with you, time is going by too fast!!
    Those are yummy looking treats you have featured. Thanks for the party!

4. Kristin@gratefulbelly.com posted on April 16, 2012 at 7:30 pm (#)

Those features look delicious! Thanks for the party:)

5. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on April 16, 2012 at 7:33 pm (#)

Thanks so much for hosting! Loving the features!

6. kitty posted on April 16, 2012 at 7:34 pm (#)

Hi Dorothy, thanks for hosting and sharing your features. Have a great week.

7. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on April 16, 2012 at 7:58 pm (#)

Hey Dorthy, Just linked up a new entry and an older entry (had to go to the archives)… Thanks for hosting a great party!

8. Winnie posted on April 16, 2012 at 9:42 pm (#)

Hi Dorothy
    Thanks for hosting and thank you sooooooooooo much for featuring my “No-bake Caramel-nuts”
    Hope you have a wonderful day!!
    Winnie

9. Jocelyn posted on April 16, 2012 at 9:52 pm (#)

This year is FLYING by! School is coming to a close and then summer! Hooray for sun and shine! And church camp…our are headed there too:-) Thank you so much for hosting the all dessert party…love it!!!

10. sallysbakingaddiction.com posted on April 17, 2012 at 3:45 am (#)

Thanks for hosting each week Dorothy! I look forward to every Tuesday! :)

11. Aimee posted on April 17, 2012 at 4:25 am (#)

Can’t wait for summer!! I’m like a kid still, I look forward to it all year! Thanks for hosting!

12. Stella B's Kitchen posted on April 17, 2012 at 4:53 am (#)

Thanks for hosting. It’s crazy how fast the next season sneaks up! Have a great week:)

13. Kelly Rowe posted on April 17, 2012 at 5:12 am (#)

Yay! I finally had another dessert to link up :) Thanks for hosting, Dorothy! Have a fabulous day.

14. Lisa @ Flour Me With Love posted on April 17, 2012 at 6:00 am (#)

I love the features! Thanks so much for hosting :)

15. Lisa Hitzeman posted on April 17, 2012 at 6:27 am (#)

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

16. Michelle's Tasty Creations posted on April 17, 2012 at 10:22 am (#)

Dorothy,

Thanks for hosting another wonderful link party. Everything looks so yummy. I guess I need to go bake something because I only had one sweet recipe so far this week.

Have a great week.

Michelle

17. CookieCrazedMama posted on April 18, 2012 at 12:03 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting! I’ve been missing these! :)

18. Lizzy posted on April 21, 2012 at 5:19 pm (#)

Thanks for featuring my Mounds Bars, Dorothy :) I’m a little behind this week, so missed your linky party!

19. Nicole posted on April 22, 2012 at 8:35 am (#)

Thanks for all the great links. Your site is beautifully designed. It’s a real work of art!