Apr 09

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday, where dessert goes crazy!

I loved all the links last week. Thanks for visiting even though I was on vacation. :)

Here were a few of my favorites this week, and boy did y’all make it hard to choose!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Devil’s Food Cheesecake by Whisk Together. No. Words. (Just drool.)

Flower Pot Cupcakes by Simple Girl At Home. This is such a great idea. I especially love the flowers.

Sesame Street Peep Pops by Sugar Swings! Serve Some. (Be sure to check out her other versions too – they were all SO cute I had a hard time choosing my favorites.)

Lemon Kissed Cupcakes {Vanilla Cupcakes with Lemon Curd Filling and Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting} by Rose Bakes. These are SO pretty. I have cupcake envy.

Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Caramel Toffee Cookies by The Sweet Spot. Melty warm gooey deep dish goodness!

Be sure to grab a button if you’ve been featured!

Thanks again for linking last week. I can’t wait to see what all you have waiting for me today!

Just remember…

Desserts only, please!
and
Visit some other links {spread the sweetness}!

Have fun! Party runs through Friday. Be sure to come back next week to see if you’ve been featured.

31 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Jenny @ The NY Melrose Family posted on April 9, 2012 at 7:03 pm (#)

Thanks so much for hosting Dorothy. You have some very talented features!

2. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on April 9, 2012 at 7:05 pm (#)

What fun features! Thanks so much for hosting!

3. Robin @ Bird On A Cake posted on April 9, 2012 at 7:37 pm (#)

Hi Dorothy! Thanks for my weekly dessert inspiration! :0)

4. The Crunchy Mamacita posted on April 9, 2012 at 7:56 pm (#)

Thanks so much for the feature!
    Paige @ The Sweet Spot

5. sallysbakingaddiction.com posted on April 9, 2012 at 8:03 pm (#)

what AWESOME recipes from last week! as always, thanks so much for the link up tuesdays :)

6. Rose @ RoseBakes.com posted on April 9, 2012 at 8:53 pm (#)

Thanks for the feature! xoxo

7. Back for Seconds posted on April 9, 2012 at 9:25 pm (#)

Oh my. That cake looks crazy good! Thanks for the party!

8. Jocelyn posted on April 9, 2012 at 9:32 pm (#)

I agree…no words to describe that cake!!! It is pure awesomeness!!! Thank you for hosting the dessert!!!

9. Sara posted on April 9, 2012 at 9:54 pm (#)

How do I link up and join the party?

• Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust replied on April 10th, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Hi Sara! I just sent you a comment on that wonderful blueberry crumb cake with some instructions! :)

10. Winnie posted on April 9, 2012 at 10:55 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting Dorothy
    Have a wonderful day

11. Kristin@gratefulbelly.com posted on April 9, 2012 at 11:04 pm (#)

Thanks for the party!

12. Jerri Rivers posted on April 10, 2012 at 1:02 am (#)

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

13. keri @ shaken together posted on April 10, 2012 at 1:14 am (#)

Awesome features (I don’t need no stinkin’ diet!) and awesome party!!

14. Happier Than a Pig in Mud posted on April 10, 2012 at 2:29 am (#)

Those lemon cupcakes are beautiful! Happy Tuesday:@)

15. sugarswings posted on April 10, 2012 at 2:49 am (#)

thanks for including me from last week! off to visit some links from today!!

16. Carolina HeartStrings posted on April 10, 2012 at 3:25 am (#)

So many yummy things to try! We linked up a great chocolate chip cookie bar! Delicious.

17. Sue Alexander posted on April 10, 2012 at 5:46 am (#)

Yum! I have nothing to link this week yet, but cannot wait to see everything!

18. Loveforfood posted on April 10, 2012 at 7:00 am (#)

I love all those features! Thanks so much for hosting.

19. Lisa @ Flour Me With Love posted on April 10, 2012 at 7:09 am (#)

Thanks so much for hosting Dorothy :)

20. SerenaB posted on April 10, 2012 at 9:28 am (#)

This looks to be quite the dessert party! I just started following you and I’m off to see what everyone has been making! (I linked up my “Hostess” Cupcakes from Scratch)! Have a great week!

21. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on April 10, 2012 at 10:40 am (#)

Thanks for another great party! Have a great week!

22. Michelle @ Michelles Tasty Creations posted on April 10, 2012 at 7:43 pm (#)

Dorothy,

Thanks again for hosting another wonderful party! I can’t wait to check out all the blogs linked up. Have a great week.

Hugs,
    Michelle

23. Lizzy posted on April 11, 2012 at 3:05 pm (#)

What fabulous features!!! Now to look at all the submissions this week :) Thanks for hosting, Dorothy!

24. popcorn machines posted on July 31, 2012 at 2:00 am (#)

I love your recipes, I’ll be sure to bake this coming weekend. Thanks.