Apr 02

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday, where dessert is your best friend.

I’m still on vaca so we’ll keep this short and sweet.

{I’m sure that sentence just rendered you speechless.}

I had a really hard time choosing features this week. So I chose lots! I broke them into two groups:

Cotton Candy Bars by The Domestic Rebel
Lemon Meringue Pie Dip by Something Swanky
Rolo Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Buttercream by Debbie Sweets
Tiramisu Cupcakes by Cupcake Love Affair
Toy Story Alien Cake Pops by Cake Balls, Cookies, and More

Chick Pops by Pint Sized Baker
Carrot Patch Cookies by Sweetology
Cadbury Egg Fudge by Shugary Sweets
Easter Cookies by Trilogy Edibles
Peter Rabbit Cupcakes by Searching for Dessert
Easter Chick Cupcakes by Bird on a Cake
Sugared Marshmallow Bunnies by Sweet Simple Stuff

Thanks everyone for linking up last week! Your creativity continues to amaze me.

If you’ve been featured, grab a button. They’re new and shiny, because I obviously have some sort of button making disorder.

I can’t wait to see what you link up this week! Only two things to remember:

Desserts only!
And…have fun by visiting some other links {spread the sweetness}.

Enjoy and thanks for visiting and linking up today!

29 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Jacqueline posted on April 2, 2012 at 7:14 pm (#)

Everything looks so yum. I love both categories! Thanks for hosting. It is my first time here!

2. Anita Stafford posted on April 2, 2012 at 7:31 pm (#)

I have shared my Birdhouse for a Peep. Thank you for hosting!

3. Robin @ Bird On A Cake posted on April 2, 2012 at 7:33 pm (#)

I hope you are having a fabulous vacation! Thanks for featuring my Easter Chick cupcakes!! :0) I’m off to pin some yummy treats…

4. Deana posted on April 2, 2012 at 8:40 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting and have a great week:)

5. Back for Seconds posted on April 2, 2012 at 8:59 pm (#)

What a fabulous party!! I just started my blog 3 days ago and I came to link up a couple recipes. Thanks for hosting!

6. Jocelyn posted on April 2, 2012 at 9:00 pm (#)

The categories and the collages is a great idea:-) Hope you are having a blast on vacation!!!

7. Kristin@gratefulbelly.com posted on April 2, 2012 at 9:26 pm (#)

Thanks, and have fun! :)

8. Winnie posted on April 2, 2012 at 10:51 pm (#)

Thank you Dorothy for hosting this sweet party!
    Winnie

9. Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage posted on April 3, 2012 at 4:12 am (#)

Thank you for hosting every Tuesday!

10. Heather @ A Cupcake Love Affair posted on April 3, 2012 at 4:58 am (#)

Thanks so much for featuring me and for hosting this fun party!! Love your blog!

11. Ambreen posted on April 3, 2012 at 5:36 am (#)

Thank you so much for hosting.

12. Lisa @ Flour Me With Love posted on April 3, 2012 at 5:48 am (#)

The features are adorable! Thanks so much for hosting Dorothy~

13. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on April 3, 2012 at 5:52 am (#)

Hi Dorthy – thanks for featuring my Chick Cake Pops! Thanks for hosting! I hope you guys have a great Spring Break at the beach! Enjoy :)

14. Carolina HeartStrings posted on April 3, 2012 at 6:33 am (#)

What great sweets for the week! We linked up a great Easter treat, birds nests. Come visit.

15. Shannon posted on April 3, 2012 at 6:52 am (#)

Thank you for featuring my cupcakes Dorothy :). I hope you’re having a great vaca!

16. Hayley posted on April 3, 2012 at 7:10 am (#)

Thanks for featuring my bars–probably because I cheated and you got to taste test them but hey, at least you know I’m not full of it, right?!
    Hoping you’re having fun on vaca!!

• Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust replied on April 5th, 2012 at 2:05 pm

They were super awesome bars! :) (With or without tasting.) Thanks so much Hayley!

17. sweetsimplestuff.com posted on April 3, 2012 at 8:46 am (#)

Thank you for featuring my sugared bunnies! Hoppy Easter :)

18. kitty posted on April 3, 2012 at 10:01 am (#)

Thank you for hosting, Dorothy!! Happy Easter to you!!

19. AndiWinslow posted on April 3, 2012 at 12:07 pm (#)

Hopew vk is going wonderful, have a great time, lots to look at. I am sharing lemon filled cupcakes…………..andi thewednesdaybaker.blogspot.com

20. Mindy posted on April 3, 2012 at 6:52 pm (#)

I don’t know how you ever decide what to feature. There’s sooooooo many yummy sounding ones!!!

21. Something Swanky posted on April 4, 2012 at 5:36 am (#)

Thanks for the feature!!