Nov 01

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Happy November everyone! Just think, a little over three weeks to Thanksgiving. Wow. I love this time of year…the leaves starting to fall, the cooler nights, soccer is almost over. I think November and December are my favorite months of the year. What’s not to love; it’s the baking time of year! And, thanks to this party, I have no shortage of yummy recipes to try. Here are a few that caught my eye last week:

Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Bites by Texas Cottage. It’s got a crust, so I’m in love! I also have a thing for mini desserts.

Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Tarts by Flour Me With Love. Peanut butter and an oatmeal cookie? *Sigh* And it’s a mini dessert too!

Peanut Butter Squares by The Wednesday Baker. I think every celebration, cookie basket, and lunch should include peanut butter and chocolate. My favorite combination. Ever.

Pumpkin Mousse by It’s Overflowing. I’ve been thinking about something like this for awhile, and now I have a recipe. I can’t wait to try it. (Knowing me I’ll give it a crust.)

These recipes have all been Pinned and Stumbled. Spread the sweetness!

All photos above belong to their respective blogs. I just swiped them to show off their awesomeness.

If you’ve been featured be sure to grab a button from the Crazy Sweet Tuesday tab.

Thanks to everyone for linking up last week! I hope you’ll join again today.

Let’s start the party! I only have a few things to ask of you:

1. Dessert recipes only please! Link to the URL of your post, not your main page.
  2. Grab a button (on the left sidebar) and link back to me in some way.
  3. I’d love if you would follow me in some way. If you’re new here, leave a comment so I can make sure to come say hi.
  4. Click through to some of the other pages and see what everyone else is baking.
Linky will be open through Friday. Be sure to check back next week to see if you’ve been featured!

12 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Anita Stafford posted on November 1, 2011 at 7:14 am (#)

Those are some yummy features! I have shared Chocolate Cream Pie. Thank you for hosting!

2. Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage posted on November 1, 2011 at 7:18 am (#)

Thanks for hosting!

3. Lisa @ Flour Me With Love posted on November 1, 2011 at 7:31 am (#)

Thank you so much for featuring my Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Tarts :) It is greatly appreciated! I can’t wait to make these for my Christmas Cookie Tray this year!

4. Jennifer @ Mother Thyme posted on November 1, 2011 at 8:08 am (#)

Oh my goodness can I have one of each of those desserts now please? They look fantastic! Thanks for hosting! Sharing some little confections this week, Rum Balls! :)

5. Sallie posted on November 1, 2011 at 10:21 am (#)

Thanks for featuring my cheesecake bites. I agree, mini desserts are so fun!

6. MrsFoxsSweets posted on November 1, 2011 at 1:38 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting and stopping by! I cant believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner!

7. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust posted on November 1, 2011 at 7:13 pm (#)

@Hollie – TheSevenYearCottage
    You’re welcome, thanks for stopping by. :)

@Jennifer @ Mother Thyme
    I know, huh? Makes me hungry just to look at them. Thanks for sharing your sweet treat!

8. AndiWinslow posted on November 2, 2011 at 7:42 am (#)

Hi Dorothy thank you for featuring my peanut butter squares. They are very easy and fast to make and very tasty………I just posted a red velvet cake thanks, you made me smile andi

9. Danielle posted on November 2, 2011 at 8:42 am (#)

Thanks for inviting me to join in your party! You have some DELICIOUS looking recipes here. I’ll likely spend the rest of the afternoon looking through them all (:

10. Liz @ Two Maids a Milking posted on November 2, 2011 at 5:20 pm (#)

Great set of recipes linked up!! Thanks for linking up to 2 Maids a Baking!!

11. The Baker posted on November 6, 2011 at 9:22 am (#)

All of these treats look so good!

12. Anonymous posted on November 22, 2011 at 7:30 am (#)

Great, it’s an excellent recipe!