Oct 25

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

I can’t believe it’s already Tuesday again…and that the month of October is almost over. Crazy! I am so not prepared for Halloween and Thanksgiving and {gulp} Christmas right around the corner.

So…let’s look at desserts instead. Much more relaxing!

Bite-sized Pop Tarts by Girlichef. These are so adorable! I love miniature stuff. Plus I’ve been wanting to make pop tarts recently and now I have inspiration.

Candy Corn Striped Madeleines by Sugar Swings! Serve Some. Such a creative treat for Halloween. And madeleines are yummy!

Mocha Cheesecake by The Ranch Wife Chronicles. I {heart} cheesecake…and I love the layered look. So yummy.

Hazelnut Sandies by Olla-Podrida. I love Pecan Sandies and I’m pretty sure this version would rock the house too. Totally going on my to-make list.

These recipes have all been Pinned and Stumbled. Spread the sweetness!

All photos above belong to their respective blogs. I just swiped them to show off their awesomeness.

If you’ve been featured be sure to grab a button from the Crazy Sweet Tuesday tab.

Let’s start the party! I only have a few things to ask of you:

1. Dessert recipes only please! Link to the URL of your post, not your main page.
  2. Grab a button (on the left sidebar) and link back to me in some way.
  3. I’d love if you would follow me in some way. If you’re new here, leave a comment so I can make sure to come say hi.
  4. Click through to some of the other pages and see what everyone else is baking.
Linky will be open through Friday. Be sure to check back next week to see if you’ve been featured!

16 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. carolinaheartstrings posted on October 25, 2011 at 6:36 am (#)

You made some great choices. No sweets to link today but I thought I drop by and check them all out. We love your blog.

2. MrsFoxsSweets posted on October 25, 2011 at 6:45 am (#)

All of the features look fab, but the mini Poptarts, something I need to make! Thanks for hosting!

3. Anita Stafford posted on October 25, 2011 at 6:46 am (#)

Dorothy, I have shared Chocolate Cranberry Bars and Lemon Pecan Tea Bread. Thank you for hosting!

4. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust posted on October 25, 2011 at 6:53 am (#)

@carolinaheartstrings
    Thanks for your sweet comment! :)

5. Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage posted on October 25, 2011 at 7:07 am (#)

Thanks so much for hosting!

6. Jocelyn posted on October 25, 2011 at 7:24 am (#)

Cheesecake is one of my favorites too…that one is calling my name for sure! Thank you for hosting each week:-)

7. Jennifer @ Mother Thyme posted on October 25, 2011 at 9:55 am (#)

Thank you for hosting all these delicious recipes! I shared my Red Velvet Cookies with White Chocolate Peppermint Cream Cheese Frosting. :)

8. Anonymous posted on October 25, 2011 at 11:25 am (#)

Thank You for featuring Mocha Cheesecake as a favorite from last week!

Robyn

9. Teri@thefreshmancook posted on October 25, 2011 at 11:56 am (#)

Hi~This is my first time here. I am a new follower, and today I linked my Caramel Apple Cupcakes. You have a wonderful blog! Thanks for hosting!

10. AndiWinslow posted on October 25, 2011 at 12:02 pm (#)

Thanks for the party, I posted Peanut Butter Squares and Coconut Date cookies. Andi

11. Debz posted on October 25, 2011 at 12:35 pm (#)

Thanks for the invite to your linky party!

12. Stephanie posted on October 25, 2011 at 6:43 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting!

New follower :)

Stephanie
    chocolatecoveredbuttons.blogspot.com

13. Barbara Bakes posted on October 25, 2011 at 9:48 pm (#)

So many great recipes. I especially loved the Candy Corn Striped Madeleines.

14. Brandy K posted on October 26, 2011 at 7:18 am (#)

Everything looks so yummy! Thanks for the invitation to link up. I linked my Candy Corn Cake and CCC Truffles. Thanks for hosting!

15. Louanne posted on October 27, 2011 at 12:47 pm (#)

Hi Dorothy! Thanks for the invitation to link up – I’ve linked my penuche and I’m your newest follower!

16. sugarswings posted on October 27, 2011 at 7:09 pm (#)

thanks for posting the madeleines!!