Sep 06

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Okay, so this is hard.

I said I was going to choose a few of my favorite recipes that were linked up last week and highlight them today. Notice I didn’t say how many. Which is a good thing.

Because how do I choose? ALL of them looked SO good. There are definitely some super-creative and talented bakers out there. I hope you’re happy you’ve made my life difficult over the past few days. ;)

Let’s get started…

Crockpot Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Kristin’s kNook looks intriguing. I can’t wait to try this.
Peanut Butter Turtle Kiss Surprise Cookies from Something Swanky. My Mom is going to love these! Such a creative idea.
Two Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins from Sweet Verbena. I love pumpkin muffins. These will definitely be on my list of to-do baking this Fall.
Reindeer (and Snowman) Oreo Pops from Dip It In Chocolate. So. Freakin’. Cute.
Pie Crust Fries by mad.amyt. Um, it’s piecrust. With cinnamon sugar on top!

I could go on and on and on. I loved every single recipe that was linked!  I hope you’ll join up again this week and come back next Tuesday to see my favorites.

Each of these pictures have been pinned. The photos here belong to their respective blogs, I just borrowed them to showcase here.

If you’ve been featured, be sure to grab the “Featured” button from the Crazy Sweet Tuesday page!

Let’s get drooling linking!

Crazy Sweet Tuesdays is a day for all you great bloggers out there to share your yummy sweet treats. Link up as many as you want and let’s have a party!

I only have a few rules:

1. Sweet treats only please! Please link to the URL of your post, not to your main page.
  2. Please either subscribe to Crazy for Crust or follow through GFC, FacebookTwitter, or Networked Blogs.
  3. Link back to Crazy for Crust or grab my button (code is below). Anywhere is fine!
  4. Visit some of the links and comment. Drool along with me at the sweet goodness of it all.

CrazyforCrustbutton

**FYI, I fixed my button. The first one I made was huge. Sorry about that! It’s now a respectable button size.**

Be sure to check back next Tuesday to see if you’ve been featured!

12 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Something Swanky posted on September 6, 2011 at 6:55 am (#)

Thanks for hosting and THANKS for the feature!!! And I love the new pics in your header :)

2. Anonymous posted on September 6, 2011 at 8:00 am (#)

You know me so well… All I had to do was start reading the name, “Peanut Butter Turtle…” and I was thinking that you can make these for me! Then I read the rest of what you wrote. lol
    Mom :}

3. Jocelyn posted on September 6, 2011 at 9:15 am (#)

Thank you so much for the invite to your link party. I added my oreo marshmallow brownies. Can’t wait to check out some more fun here on your blog:-)

4. Trish - Sweetology101 posted on September 6, 2011 at 11:06 am (#)

Thanks for the invite! Fun times here for sure. great links! Thank YOU for coming to Tea Party Tuesday.

5. The Better Baker posted on September 6, 2011 at 11:48 am (#)

Thanks for hosting! I linked up my best banana cake recipe – made with a cake mix. EASY! I LOVE sweets myself! Your header is great!

6. MrsFoxsSweets posted on September 6, 2011 at 5:24 pm (#)

You sure do have some yummy looking sweets on your blog! I am so glad I found it! I am your newest fan :) Thanks for hosting!

7. Amy posted on September 6, 2011 at 9:09 pm (#)

EEEK! i am so excited! Thanks for featuring me! I know it would be hard to choose from all those amazing treats! Super Sugar High!!

8. Kristin posted on September 7, 2011 at 6:49 am (#)

Thank you for featuring me! I really appreciate it :) This week, I stuck with the peanut butter theme and linked up some very tasty cookies.

9. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust posted on September 7, 2011 at 6:56 am (#)

@The Better Baker
    I can’t wait to check it out. I love banana!

@Kristin
    You’re welcome! Your muffins were beautiful and I can’t wait to try them. PB is always welcome, it’s one of my favorites. :)

10. Rachel posted on September 8, 2011 at 6:37 am (#)

I’m a new follower! So excited to link up (I’ve been making pies like crazy this summer!). Thanks for hosting :)

11. Joy @ Joy Of Desserts posted on September 8, 2011 at 9:05 pm (#)

Dorothy, thank you for inviting me. It will be a pleasure to link up to your blog each Tuesday, as soon as I get back to daily blogging. I can’t wait. :-)

12. Ellen Zames posted on September 9, 2011 at 7:24 pm (#)

Thank you so much for visiting our blog. I’m your newest follower :) Sorry we missed this week’s link up but I will come back next week and link something up. Thank you for the invite.

Ellen