Easy No Bake Coconut Cream Pie Recipe
No Bake Coconut Cream Pie - this EASY no bake pie recipe is full of coconut pudding, fresh whipped cream, and a Golden Oreo crust! This pie goes down so easy!
Servings 12 servings
- 1 recipe Golden Oreo Crust Graham Cracker or Shortbread may be substituted, homemade or store bought
- 2 boxes 3.4 ounces each Instant Coconut Pudding Mix
- 3 1/2 cups milk (that's 3 and 1/2 cups)
- 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1-2 cups Fresh Whipped Cream or Cool Whip for topping
- 1 cup toasted coconut for topping
Chill your pie crust recipe while making the filling, if you made it from scratch. No baking necessary! (If you're making a Golden Oreo crust, no need to remove the filling either.)
Add pudding mix to a large bowl. Add milk and whisk until smooth. The mixture will be slightly lumpy from the coconut in the pudding mix. Let sit for 5 minutes until soft set. Stir in coconut. Pour into pie crust. Cover and chill for at least 3-4 hours.
Before serving, top with whipped cream and toasted coconut. Store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 363mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 33g