Easy No Bake Coconut Cream Pie Recipe
No Bake Coconut Cream Pie - this EASY no bake pie recipe is full of coconut pudding, fresh whipped cream, and a Golden Oreo crust! This pie goes down so easy!
Prep Time20 minutes mins
Chill time2 hours hrs
Total Time2 hours hrs 20 minutes mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 recipe Golden Oreo Crust (Graham Cracker or Shortbread may be substituted, homemade or store bought)
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces each) Instant Coconut Pudding Mix
- 3 ½ cups (830ml) nonfat milk (regular or 1% or 2% may be used)
- 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1-2 cups Cool Whip or Fresh Whipped Cream for topping
- 1 cup toasted coconut for topping
Chill your pie crust recipe while making the filling, if you made it from scratch. No baking necessary! (If you're making a Golden Oreo crust, no need to remove the filling either.)
Add pudding mix to a large bowl. Add milk and whisk until smooth. The mixture will be slightly lumpy from the coconut in the pudding mix. Let sit for 5 minutes until soft set. Stir in coconut. Pour into pie crust. Cover and chill for at least 3-4 hours.
Before serving, top with whipped cream and toasted coconut. Store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Can I use a pastry crust? If you want a traditional flaky pie crust instead of a no-bake cookie crust, then you can use my all butter pie crust recipe and blind bake it before adding the filling.
- To substitute freshly whipped cream, beat 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and a teaspoon vanilla extract and beat until stiff peaks form.
- If you can't find coconut pudding mix: Sometimes I can find it, sometimes I can't. If you can only find instant vanilla pudding mix then you can add 1 teaspoon coconut extract to the pudding with the milk in step 1.
- How to toast coconut: Use my tutorial for toasting coconut to do this, but be sure and do it on the stove and don't walk away from it.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 363mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 33g