Dorothy’s Rules for Polite Blogging:
*Please be sure to link back to me somewhere in your post. If you’re using my recipe verbatim, please do so in the recipe.
*Please use your own photos unless you have my permission to use one of mine. But always, always source photos that are not your own.
*Please try to re-write the recipe in your own way. I’d totally appreciate it if you wouldn’t just copy and paste. Put it in your voice; your readers will prefer that anyway.
*Please do not copy my written content in any way.
*Please remember pinning etiquette: do not put an entire recipe in the pin! Blogging is my job and I rely on the income. By placing the entire recipe in a pin it makes it unnecessary to visit my site and that makes me lose my income. Boo!
Oh, and all my stuff is copyrighted too.
This policy is valid from 29 June 2012
- *This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact crazyforcrustblog (At) gmail (Dot) com.
- *This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- *This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- *The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- *This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.