BBQ Chicken Pizza
Easy homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza is the perfect easy weeknight meal or dinner recipe! It's a great copycat recipe!
Servings 8 servings
- 1 recipe Homemade Pizza Crust or use store-bought dough
- 1 cup barbecue sauce any flavor
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ medium red onion or yellow onion
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast shredded or sliced
- Green onion or parsley for garnish
Preheat oven to 500°F. Place a pizza pan or baking sheet in the oven to preheat.
Stretch and roll pizza dough to a 10-12 inch circle onto a sheet of parchment paper. Top pizza with sauce, cheese, chicken, and onion.
Carefully place pizza (on parchment) onto hot pan in oven. Bake until crust is golden and pizza is cooked through and toppings are melted, 10-20 minutes. Cool slightly before slicing.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 556mg | Potassium: 159mg | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 270IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 157mg | Iron: 0.5mg