Peach Blueberry Pie Recipe
Peach Blueberry Pie is the perfect pie recipe with fresh or frozen blueberries and peaches! The easy filling is delicious and you can make this with a double crust or crumble topping.
Servings 10 servings
- 2 recipes All Butter Pie Crust
- 3 cups fresh or thawed frozen peaches
- 2 cups fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Place one pie crust in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate and crimp as desired.
Carefully stir together peaches, blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon and cornstarch. Pour into prepared pie plate.
Top the pie by making a lattice (see note) or a double crust pie. If using a double crust pie, be sure to cut holes in the top to vent during baking. If desired, cut shapes out of the top pie crust using a cookie cutter.
To make the cutout lattice shown, use different size round cutters (or jar lids, etc) to make a circle pattern on top of the pie.
Place a pie shield around the edge of the pie and place the pie on a cookie sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes at 425° then lower the temperature to 350°F and bake for about 30-40 minutes, or until crust is baked through and golden.
- Make sure that your berries are fully thawed if using frozen and that you’ve drained them well.
- Be sure to mix the pie filling and add it to the pie crust then bake it immediately. Don’t let it sit too long or the sugars will make the fruit weep, making your pie liquidy.
- The pie will look liquidy when it comes out of the oven but it should solidify as it cools.
- You can also top this with a crumble topping instead of a second pie crust.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 167IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg