Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecake Dip
Easy no bake Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecake Dip - this is the perfect fruit dip for any occasion - it tastes just like a coffee house drink!
Servings 2 cups dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon hot fudge ice cream topping plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder optional
- 1 cup whipped topping or whipped cream
- Sea salt for garnish, optional
Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand mixer in a large bowl. Mix in coffee creamer, hot fudge, and caramel sauce until smooth. Mix in espresso powder, if using, then stir in whipped topping.
Place dip in a bowl and chill for at least 30 minutes before garnishing and serving. To garnish, add hot fudge to a sandwich bag and cut off one tip, then pipe over the top. Do the same with extra caramel sauce. Sprinkle with sea salt just before serving.
Serve with cookies, pretzels, or fruit for dipping.