Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe
Mini Pumpkin Pies are made in a muffin tin! This easy recipe uses sweetened condensed milk and couldn't be more simple - it's an easy portable pumpkin pie. We love these with whipped cream!
Servings 9 pies
- 1 pie crust recipe from scratch or from a package of 2
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 5 ounces sweetened condensed milk about 1/2 of a 14 ounce can
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Unroll your pie crust and use a 4-inch round cookie cutter or glass or jar lid to cut circles of dough, re-rolling as needed. You’ll get about 8-9 circles.
Spray a regular size cupcake pan with nonstick cooking spray and press one circle into each cavity.
Whisk together pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, egg, salt, and pumpkin spice. Divide the mixture evenly between the pie crusts.
Bake for about 25-35 minutes or until the center of the pies are solid and the crusts are golden around the edges.
Cool completely before removing from pans. Use a butter knife to gently help loosen each pie.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze for up to a month.
- This recipe is easily doubled to use the entire can of sweetened condensed milk and 2 pie crusts
- To use spices: 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/8 teaspoon each allspice and ginger
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 235mg | Potassium: 140mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 4305IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg