Cherry Delight Recipe
Cherry Delight is a no bake dessert with a graham cracker crust, no bake cheesecake filling and cherry pie filling on top!
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 9 sheets)
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Pinch Salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip 1 container
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Stir graham cracker crumbs, salt, cinnamon, and brown sugar and melted butter in small bowl with a fork until all cookies are moistened with butter. Press into the bottom of an 8x8-inch pan. Chill until filling is ready.
Use a hand mixer to mix powdered sugar into cream cheese until combined. Mix in vanilla and fold in whipped topping.
Spread filling on top of chilled crust. Top with cherry pie filling.
Chill until set, at least one hour, before serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 146mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 491IU | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg