Pineapple Dream Dessert Recipe
This Pineapple Dream Dessert is a no bake pineapple lush recipe. It has a shortbread crust and is the perfect no-bake dessert recipe!
Prep Time15 minutes mins
Chill Time2 hours hrs
Total Time15 minutes mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 10 ounces shortbread cookies crushed
- 8 tablespoons (113g) unsalted butter melted
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple
- 8 ounces Cool Whip divided
Mix crushed cookies and melted butter. Press into the bottom of an 8x8-inch or 9x9-inch pan.
Stir together pudding mix, pineapple, and half the cool whip container. Spread evenly over crust.
Top with remaining cool whip and more crushed cookies, if desired. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Store in refrigerator covered for up to 3 days.
- You can use graham crackers for the crust if you wish: use 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs with 1/4 cup granulated sugar and 6 tablespoons melted butter.
- To substiute freshly whipped cream you'll need about 1 1/2 cups cold heavy whipping cream.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 52mg | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 0.8mg