BEST Pumpkin Muffins
These are the BEST Pumpkin Muffins! This easy muffin recipe is full of pumpkin flavor and perfect for fall breakfast!
Servings 14 muffins
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Fat-Free Milk , or use any milk or nondairy milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar (see notes)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray or line with muffin liners.
Stir (or mix with hand mixer) together granulated sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, and oil until smooth. Stir in salt, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and eggs.
Add vinegar, milk, and flour and stir or mix until no lumps remain.
Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full. Sprinkle each muffin with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 15-22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the muffin. Cool slightly before eating.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to one month. To defrost, heat in microwave or let sit on the counter.
- To make your own cinnamon sugar, mix 1/2 cup granulated sugar with 1 tablespoon cinnamon and stir. Store in an airtight container.
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 79mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 2775IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1.3mg