Pumpkin Magic Bars
Pumpkin Magic Bars are an easy magic cookie bar - like a fall seven layer bar! Gingersnap crust, white chocolate, pecans, pumpkin, toffee and sweetened condensed milk combine for the perfect pumpkin bar.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 12 bars
- 25 Gingersnaps
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut from the baking aisle
- 1/4 cup toffee bits with or without chocolate, or chopped Heath bars
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk use regular, not low-fat
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie mix
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x9” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
Grind gingersnaps to a fine crumb in a food processor. Mix with a fork in a small bowl with sugar and melted butter. Press into prepared pan.
Sprinkle white chocolate chips, pecans, coconut, and toffee over the top of the crust.
Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl or measuring cup and pour over the top of the bars.
Bake for 28-34 minutes, until the edges have started to brown. Cool completely before cutting. You may want to chill them before slicing if they seem gooey.
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 109mg | Potassium: 195mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 984IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 1mg