Cheesy Bacon Ranch French Bread Pizza Recipe
Cheesy Bacon Ranch French Bread Pizza - this easy dinner recipe combines ranch with PIZZA! Ranch is mixed with pizza sauce and topped with extra cheese and bacon. The perfect weeknight meal!
Servings: 10 -12 servings
- 1 about 12.5 ounces loaf French Bread or Sourdough Bread
- ⅔ cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch Classic Ranch dressing
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 4 cups shredded cheese cheddar or mozzarella or a mix
- 6 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 2 green onions sliced small, optional
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Slice loaf of bread horizontally. Place two halves face up on the cookie sheet.
Stir together ranch dressing and pizza sauce in a small bowl. Coat each bread half with sauce.
Sprinkle with cheese, then bacon, then onions.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Serve immediately. May be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days, but best the day it’s made.
Serving: 1Slice of pizza | Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 748mg | Sugar: 3g