Devil's Food Cake Batter Dip Recipe
Devil’s Food Cake Batter Dip is chocolatey, smooth, and creamy – pair it with fruit, cookies, pretzels, and pie crust dippers for a fun and easy treat.
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 ounces (113g) cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons (42g) unsalted butter, softened (or salted)
- 1 cup (128g) dry cake mix (any flavor)
- 1 cup (113g) powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) nonfat milk (or any milk)
- Sprinkles for garnish
- Assorted dippers for serving
Beat cream cheese and butter in a large bowl until smooth. Add cake mix and powdered sugar and mix until crumbly.
Add milk and mix until smooth, adding more milk if needed for desired consistency.
Serve room temperature with assorted dippers. Top with sprinkles for garnish, if desired.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Use ANY cake mix or brownie mix for this – any flavor works.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 343kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 337mg | Potassium: 64mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 444IU | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 1mg