WW Turkey Lettuce Wraps
These healthy turkey lettuce wraps are an easy asian inspired dinner! They're a 30 minute meal that's keto and has 0 WW smartpoints! Made with ground turkey these are so easy and so good - it's one of our favorite easy weeknight meals.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 medium green onions sliced
- 1 medium yellow pepper seeded and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger OR 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger root peeled and grated
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 8 large leaves iceberg lettuce
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the green onions, bell pepper and ginger. Cook for about 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add the turkey and the chili powder. Cook, breaking up the turkey, until browned and cooked through (about 5 minutes). Stir in soy sauce.
Serve hot turkey mixture in the lettuce leaves. Garnish with additional chopped green onions, optional.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 466mg | Potassium: 467mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 332IU | Vitamin C: 57mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg