Make this Enchilada Skillet recipe for dinner - it's an easy 20 minute meal with only 6 Weight Watchers freestyle points!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 large yellow onion diced
- 1 bell pepper any color, diced
- 1 15 ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 8 ounces cooked chicken shredded or diced
- 1 10 ounce can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese see note
- cilantro for garnish
Add oil to a large skillet and heat to medium high. Add onion and bell pepper and cook until translucent, about 3-5 minutes, stirring often.
Add the beans, corn, rice, and chicken. Cook 2 minutes, then add the enchilada sauce and cook until heated through and bubbly. Add the cheese and cover, cook until cheese is melted.
Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.
- For WW recipes, use fat-free cheese for points shown.
- 6 WW Freestyle points per serving (4 servings total).
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 516kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 1334mg | Potassium: 787mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1760IU | Vitamin C: 46.6mg | Calcium: 263mg | Iron: 4.4mg