Easy No Churn Banana Cream Pie Ice Cream
This Banana Cream Pie Ice Cream is no churn and super easy to make! It tastes just like a DQ Blizzard and is so good!
Servings 6 -8 servings
- 1 refrigerated pie crust from a pack of 2
- 1 can 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons banana cream pudding mix the powder, not the actual pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream OR 2 tubs 8 ounces each Cool Whip
- 1 banana more if you like lots of banana
Bake pie crust (flat) on a cookie sheet in a 350° oven for about 15-20 minutes (watch it after 10 minutes; you want it to be more crunchy than soft, but not burned). Let it cool, then break it into bite-sized pieces.
Mix sweetened condensed milk with pudding mix and vanilla in a large bowl and stir well.
If using heavy whipping cream: beat cold cream until stiff peaks form then fold into the sweetened condensed milk mixture.
If using Cool Whip: fold whipped topping into the sweetened condensed milk mixture.
Slice your banana and cut each slice in quarters. Stir banana and pie crust chunks into ice cream base. Place mixture into a large Tupperware and freeze until hardened (at least 4 hours or overnight). Ice cream has a soft consistency.
Serving: 1/6th of ice cream | Calories: 643kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 294mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 58g