Peanut Butter Chess Pie
Peanut Butter Chess Pie is an easy pie recipe full of peanut butter! This is a twist on a classic chess pie and it's SO good - peanut butter lovers will love this pie.
Servings 8 servings
- 1 pie crust from scratch or from a refrigerated pack of two
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter butter , melted
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (regular no-stir peanut butter)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar or white distilled vinegar, or lemon juice in a pinch
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place pie crust in 9” pie plate and crimp edges as desired. Chill until ready to fill.
Whisk together butter and peanut butter. If the peanut butter is too stiff to whisk, microwave it for about 20-30 seconds.
Whisk in eggs, sugar, cornmeal, flour, vinegar, and vanilla. Pour into prepared pie shell.
Bake for 35-45 minutes, until crust is browned and top of pie is browned. It will still jiggly slightly in the middle. Mine took 40 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
Serve with whipped cream or ice cream, or chocolate sauce.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 493kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 168mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 490IU | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg