Hot Cheesy Pesto Dip
Hot Cheesy Pesto Dip - this super EASY appetizer is the perfect dip! Just 5 ingredients make a gooey cheesy dip full of basil and garlic pesto flavor!
Servings 1 1/2 cups dip
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream light is okay, room temperature
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese plus more for the top
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Stir cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in cheeses and pesto. Spread cheese mixture into an oven safe baking dish that holds at least 14 ounces (an extra large ramekin will do).
Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve hot with chips or crackers.