Small Batch Brownies
Small Batch Skillet Brownie - this easy one bowl brownie recipe is the perfect dessert for two. It's so rich and chocolatey and is the best brownie recipe!
Servings: 2 servings
- 5 tablespoons (39g) all purpose flour
- 6 ½ tablespoons (81g) granulated sugar
- 2 ½ tablespoons (13g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup (57g) chocolate chips , plus more to sprinkle on top
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 6" cast iron skillet with nonstick cooking spray. You can also use a 5-6" round cake pan or similar volume mini loaf pan.
Stir together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt in a medium size bowl. Add egg and oil and stir until thick and moist. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread in prepared pan, sprinkle with more chocolate chips if desired.
Bake for 17-22 minutes depending on desired doneness. For gooier underdone brownies cook them about 17 minutes. For more done, bake 20-22 minutes. A toothpick will come out with just a few crumbs 1" from the side for more done brownies.
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream and two spoons or let cool and slice.
- If you don't have a small 6-7 inch skillet, use a 6-inch round cake pan or a 8x4-inch loaf pan.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 644kcal | Carbohydrates: 82g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 2518mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 62g