The BEST No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
The PERFECT No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe with only FOUR ingredients! It's the easiest pie recipe you'll ever make and everyone will devour it.
Servings 8 -10 servings
- 1 9-inch Oreo Pie Crust (store bought or my Oreo Crust Recipe)
- 1 box 3.9-ounces/110g instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups 294ml nonfat milk
- 3/4 cup 204g creamy peanut butter
- 1 8 ounce/226g container whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- Peanut butter cups for garnish, optional
Whisk pudding mix and milk, then whisk in peanut butter. Mixture will be thick. Fold in half the container (4 ounces/113g) Cool Whip.
Spread mixture in prepared pie crust. Cover and chill 4 hours or overnight. Before serving, top with remaining Cool Whip and chopped peanut butter cups.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 349mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g