Watergate Salad Pie
Watergate Salad Pie is your favorite pineapple pistachio fluff recipe in a pie crust! Watergate Fluff in a graham cracker pie crust - the best no bake pie for summer!
Servings 10 servings
- 1 3.4 ounces box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 9-inch Graham Cracker Pie Crust (from scratch or store bought)
Add pudding mix, pineapple and juice, and Cool Whip to a large bowl. Stir to combine. Stir in marshmallows and nuts.
Place filling in prepared pie crust. Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Serve garnished with whipped cream and a cherry.
Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 236mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 25g