Copycat Mexican Pizza
Mexican Pizza recipe is a copycat of my favorite Taco Bell recipe. It contains refried beans, taco meat, cheese, and many other yummy toppings!
Servings: 4 Servings
- 8 Fajita Sized Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 pound taco meat see note
- ¼ cup red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small Roma tomato diced
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Place tortillas on prepared cookie sheet(s). Spray each tortilla evenly with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 3-5 minutes, then flip and bake another 3-5 minutes, watching closely, until they’re browned on each side.
Remove tortillas from cookie sheet. Place 4 tortillas on the cookie sheet. Spread each with refried beans. Top with taco meat.
Place another tortilla on top the meat and spread with enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and tomatoes.
Bake until cheese is melted and meat is heated through, about 5-8 minutes. Serve hot.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Bake to reheat or use the air fryer!
- Taco meat: you can make your favorite taco meat using ground beef or ground turkey. We love using a packet of reduced sodium taco seasoning and following the directions on the packet, but use your favorite. This is a great way to use up leftover meat.
Serving: 1servings | Calories: 509kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 1166mg | Potassium: 556mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 689IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 332mg | Iron: 5mg